2: [LALISA MANOBAN]

LISA POV

LISA POV

Morning came, and I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I got up and went through my usual morning routine.

"Hi, everyone! I'm Lalisa Manoban, 21 years old. I live my life like any normal person. I've graduated with two degrees from college: the first one in Business and the second in Photography/Architecture. Some might say I have a great mind to have completed two degrees at such a young age. I also speak six languages since I occasionally travel for business matters.

I live my life as Lisa, allowing myself to explore different occupations that come to mind. One of my jobs is working as a photographer in my own studio. Thanks to my business knowledge, the studio has thrived, becoming the top photography studio in South Korea called L-STUDIO. I prefer to keep my true identity a secret to maintain a normal life. Hehe.

My parents allowed me to pursue an Arts degree on the condition that I handle our family businesses. Since I knew I could handle the responsibility, I agreed with them.

"Laliiiiii!" I heard someone knocking at my door, even without opening it. I live in a cozy apartment—not too big, but not too small either.

"I'm coming!" I shouted back and opened the door, revealing my expected guest.

"Baby Laliiii!" she shouted and threw herself into my arms.

"Hi, my baby Chipmunk," I exclaimed happily, ruffling her hair. Yes, you heard it right—'my baby chipmunk.' She's older than me but acts like a baby. I genuinely love this girl like a sister and best friend. She's the gentlest person I've ever met, and I would protect her from anyone who tries to hurt her. We call each other 'baby' because she considers me her baby since she doesn't have any siblings.

"Aishhh! Stop messing up my hair, Lali," she glared at me but smiled afterward as she kissed my cheeks, and I did the same

"What are you doing here, Chipmunk?" I asked, allowing her to enter my apartment.

"Oh, I'm here to tell you that we have a get-together with the packs," yeah, 'packs' is what we call our group when Jongyeon, Seulgi, Cuby, my baby Chipmunk, and I get together.

"I'll pass tonight, baby Chipmunk. I have to attend a business meeting with a new investor from Japan," I replied, sighing.

"Right, the 'Miss P' thingy. You know, I'm really proud of you, baby Lali. Even though you become another person as Pranpriya," she giggled.

"Yeah, I have to... you know. But I really love photography and being able to explore the things I can do," I smiled, talking about it and winked at her.

She was about to say something when my phone rang... KRIINNG!!

I went to grab my phone, and it was my secretary, Son Chaeyoung. Cuby became my secretary once she graduated. Actually, she's not just my secretary; she's also my right hand as Pranpriya. Having Chaeyoung as my secretary slash right hand is the best.

"Hi, Cuby, what's the matter?" I asked after answering the call, while Chipmunk here had already opened the fridge for food. Tsk tsk, Chipmunk.

"It's Chaeyoung, Miss P. I called because the meeting is at LM Diner, 4:30 pm," that's how she talks when she's on the job.

"I know that, Cuby. You don't have to talk to me formally. You're basically just talking to me without anyone here, so don't be too formal," I replied calmly.

"Yeah, yeah... And BTW, wear your formal attire, Monkey, for the meeting. I still have to prepare later and gather some files we'll need," she hung up the phone, and I returned to Chipmunk in the kitchen.

"You're going to have a long afternoon, Baby Lali. I know you can do it. And please, Lali, stop scaring people when you're in Priya's mode. Hahahaha," she said while having chocolate in her mouth.

"Hahahaha... Ok, but I can't promise," I winked at her. "I'll be going now. Feel at home in this cozy apartment of mine, Baby Chip. Bye-bye," I said while walking out the door. "HAVE FUN WITH THE PACKS WITHOUT ME AND CUBY!" I shouted, closing the door.

I went to another unit of mine where I had the girl suits that I would be wearing to the dinner meeting. Cubby would fetch me as Pranpriya with my bodyguards. Sigh.