57: [ HUBBY ]

LISA POV

"Your so warm, Lili." Nini mumble cutely who is at the top of me with her head on my chest while her eyes focusing on the TV screen. After I massaged her tummy to ease the pain on her stomach, I made her rest on top of me to while I wrap my arms and hands around her waist.

We're watching Disney movie(Frozen). It's the fourth movie for the night and she wasn't sleepy at all. Hence that she sleep all afternoon this day. I'm literally sleepy but I want to accompany her as long as what she wanted to.

Its almost in the middle of the movie when my phone suddenly rung.

RING! RING! RING!

I look at the night stand and reach my phone while Nini wasn't bother at all since she's too engrossed watching.
I answer the call when I saw that it was My Baby Chip.

"Hi, Baby Chip. Uh, Good morning?" I greeted unsure since it past midnight already or 2 am to be exact.

"I've been at your apartment and even at your 4 penthouse here in Korea, but you weren't at any of those. So where are you, Baby Lali?" She ask more like a demand. There is something in her voice that made me frown.

"I'm at Nini's house, Baby Chip. You didn't tell me your coming. I'm sorry I didn't inform you." I said apologetically. Nini can hear everything on the phone because it was on speaker.

"You don't need to apologize, Baby Lali. It should be me. I'm sorry, did I disturb your sleep?" She carefully.

"No, need to apologize also. And you didn't disturb me at all. Nini and I is watc---" I stop talking when I heard her sniff.

"Baby Chip, what going on? Are you crying? Are you alright?" I worriedly ask. Nini heard my worried voice that made her look at me and to my phone. I gently sit up making her sit on my lap.

"No. -Sniff- I'm f-fine. There's nothing to worry about. I'm going back now. I'm sorry for disturbing, Baby Lali." She answered trying to sound normal but I could surely tell she wasn't.

"Tell me where are you, Roseanne. I don't like to repeat my self. Where. Are. You." I ordered made Nini giggle.

"I-I'm outside y-your apartment." She answered while stuttering. Yeah she knows me really well when I'm deadly serious.

"Oh ghad. Why are you there in the middle of the night, Baby Chip? You're making me worried. Please get inside my apartment now and lock the doors. Stay there and wait for me, Alright?" I said calmly cause She's too soft to be scolded. Sigh.

"I need a word, Park." I said calmly but in an authority voice.

"Alright." She answered shortly and I hung up the call. I look at my Nini with apologetic look and about ask permission but she beat me on it.

"I'm coming with you, Lili. I want to know what happen to my hubby." She seriously said removing herself on my lap and left me in dazed. I really should get used to their endearments. Since our friends have started dating each other, Nini and my baby Chip was the one who get so close with each other that they even call each other husband and wife, which I found it shockingly cute.

"What are you waiting for, Hun. We need to go. Hubby is waiting." She said pulling me out of the bed.

"Your not going out dressed like that." I said made her stop and look at me sheepishly. She went to the closet and took my hoody before we went out.

I pull over in front of my apartment after a minutes of driving. We went straight to check on Baby Chip which we found in the kitchen silently crying.
I run to hug her but my girlfriend was the one who embrace her before I could get near her.
"Wow. I was the best friend since fetus." I mumble when Baby Chip clung into her while burying her face on my girlfriend's neck.