49: [MOM]

JENNIE POV

“Good morning, Ms. Kim.”  Mina greeted me when she entered the elevator pressing the top floor.  

“Good Morning.” I greet back and smile at her.

“Whoa. I should get used to this kind of morning greeting from you, Ms. Kim.” Mina teased while smiling sincerely at me.

“Yeah. Uhm… I just got great morning.” I said still with a smile on my face looking ahead remembering the time I woke up at the arms of my Lili. Having morning coffee and great breakfast with her, brushing our teeth together, and her sending me to my company before she go to work.

What a lovely routine. That’s what a morning routine that I could get used to.

“Its good to see you with that smile, Ms. Kim. Krystal won’t be that scared anymore.” She said and we both let out a chuckle.

“She’s always scared of me.” I said.

“Yeah. She thought she’s gonna pass out yesterday.” Mina informed and giggle.

“Uh-uh even the receptionist yesterday feel the same way.” I added.

“Oh you mean Park Jihyo?” She ask.

“Yes. The one that substitute Krystal in the afternoon.” I answered.

“Those two are the most intimidating receptionist you have in the top floor but, still you scare the hell out of their soul.” Mina said and the door open. We step out while laughing. We again greeted by my employees and I greeted them back that always making them act like they’ve seen a ghost when I do it.

“See? What with those reactions?” I ask walking to my office while she fallows standing next to me.

“Just think how will you react when a predator suddenly smile at you?” Mina said nonchantly while she greet the staff back.

I suddenly stop and look at her. “Your comparing to a predator?” I ask in disbelief.

“By the way you look, Ms. Kim. Looks can kill, ok.” She said making her lips in to a thin line trying to hide her smile.

“Hmp.” I hump and ignore her and walk straight to my office hearing her gigle from behind.

“Schedule?” I ask after I sat on my swivel chair.

“Before that… read this articles.” She said handling me the iPad as she stand next to the large desk that I use. I reach the iPad and read the top article that had trending since 7 in the morning.

[RIGID ENTERTAINMENT HAS PROCLAIM THEIR BUNCRAPTCY TODAY]

[RIGID ENTERTAINMENT OWN BY MR. ONG SONG WOO IS NOW FACING BUNKCAPTCY.]

[3 OTHER COMPANIES ALONG WITH THE RIGID ENTERTAINMENT RELEASE THE SAME STATEMENT]

“Those news article are topped the whole night. Mr. Ong also apologized on public. And apologizing is the thing he hates to do especially in public.” Mina said with her impressed look.

Whoa… karma happen so fast.

“Then why are you smiling like that?” I ask “We shouldn’t get happy of others misfortune right?” She abruptly shook her head telling me I misunderstood it.

“Its not like that, Ms. Kim. I’m just impress how Ms. Manoban handle things.” Mina said knowingly and wiggle her eyebrows. “She obviously did this. Those are the investors that left your company. Ms. Manoban clearly wanted to elaborate that they can’t mess with her.” She added giving me a teasing smile.