21: [MEETING]

LISA POV

SH*T!.... Its Mr. Jung

She called my name!.

F*CK!

What's should I do!?...

I froze on my spot when she called me. I am behind Nini, I can't tell what's her reaction. Sh*t!

Act cool LISA!. ACT COOL!.

I was about to talk when Nini beat me to it.

I hold my breath as she break the silence.

JENNIE POV

"Ms. P.!" Mr. Jung uttered bowing his head. It was all silence in the room.

Ms. P!

Ms. P!

Ms P!.. Did i heard it right?

"What was that again Mr. Jung?." I ask breaking the silence.

He stand up properly and look at me-- or specifically at my Lili. His sweating and look uneasy while looking behind me. What's wrong with him?. Does he know my Lili?. I frown before looking at Lili.

She has a serious face, her eyes looks worried but there is fierceness in it that can scare a lot of people. What's wrong with her?. Is this the reason why Mr. Jung is sweating?.

Her look change into smile when she notice that I was looking at her. Oh she's acting properly as my secretary huh. I smile back and I look at Mr. Jung again.

"Mr. Jung." I called him again.

"Oh.. U-um.. It w-was 'Ms. Kim'." He laugh awkwardly "I-I was excited about the proposal and I'm glad to greet you cuz your here now Ms. Kim." He added.

I raise my eyebrow at him not believing on what he said. Oh really? Cuz I'm here infront of you because you return the business proposal of my company!. Glad your ass. I thought rolling my eyes.

Lili nudge me and I look at her leaning to hear ears.
"Tsk!. He even say my name wrong Lili!." I whisper to her. she let out a relief sigh like shes been stopping it for so long. She look at me and smile widely. I know my Lili is cute but this smile is creeping me out.

"Stop smiling like that Lili. Your creeping me out. And don't be too serious Lili, Your scaring Mr. Jung so much."I whisper again and she laugh so much like she's so proud at what I said.

Her laughter died and She cleared her throat stepping forward to face Mr. Jung. She brings out her hand.

"Good afternoon Mr.Jung. I'm Ms. Kim's Secretary, Lalisa Manoban." She introduce herself using her deep voice. I feel chills to my spine when I heard her voice with a blank face. Whoa.. Now I know why Mr. Jung was looking scared.

"Let's start the meeting." I said and take my seat that my Lili offer.

"Of course Ms. Kim." We seated across with each others me beside my Lili and Mr. Jung with his secretary.

The meeting starts and its doing well. I'm surprise that this old man doesn't have any complain at all. He always flinch when Lili talks and discuss about the presentation. I'm also empress on how Lili talks like she's been doing this for a long time now. But I'm not empress on how Mr. Jung's secretary look at my Lili. She's writing on her notebook but her eyes is glued at my Lili.

Girl back off cause she is MINE...SHE. IS. MY. LILI!.

"Is there any other suggestion and complain?." I ask coldly looking at the old man's secretary. She also flinch and remove her gaze from my Lili when she notice my look.