42: [NO]

JENNIE POV

“I want to buy your company, Ms. Kim.”

This what came out in his mouth that made me look at him blankly. Observing by his look, he came here with only one subject. And I am surely not interested at all.

Brüschweiler is known as influential and dominant. The time that they set their company in the business world had surely made its own empire.

Many have known that their company is number one in ASIA, but when his mysterious child had handle his company, it made as a top one in whole world. It doesn’t talked in public since no one knows his child at all and even if they do, no one dared since its dangerous to offend the unknown child that can be compared to the royalties by the power of that person holds.

Comparing the power and money that I have can’t reach on that level. But the time that this old man step on my building blurting out an unpleasant words is a big disapprovement for me. My father has establish this company. I dare a person to step down on it!

“No.” I answered directly showing my dismissiveness in his unkindly offer.

He let out a smile but his eyes is still cold. “Its already an expected answer, Ms. Kim. They consistently saying ‘No’, but it always ended up them agreeing with me.” He said with proudly putting his clasp hands on the table.

My lip curled up and sneered. “Going in some company and saying that you want to buy their own, Is that how your success grow, Mr. Chairman?”

After hearing that his companion who’s a man looking young probably on his twenties that is on his side stand up in a protective manner indicating that he wasn’t please of my answer.

“You---” He was about to say something but the old man rose his hand to make his companion shot-up that made him sit back again.

“Ms. Kim. The other companies that I bought had benefit them and me. That just one of the reason on my success.” He briefly smirk and continue. “The thing is, your company has nothing to do with mine. The circumstances had brought my feet in to your building. Get this as a merely heads-up so you won’t be shock for the next hours. Its nice to talking, Ms. Kim. I’ll be back soon in which I can surely know that you’ll agree by that time.” He ended and stood up from his chair and fix his suit.

Aish! This old man is pissing me off.

“Well… assume that you won’t be back soon and probably never, since I assure you that I won’t sell my company to you or at anyone else.” I firmly stated while looking at him.

“You will, Ms. Kim. And I am a man of my words. I do things I’ve planned.” He said starting to walk with his companion.  I clench my fist looking at them leaving.

“ ‘A man of my words’ Tsk.” I sarcastically said making them stop on their track and he look at me emotionless. “You are more likely a Jerk than a man, Mr. Chairman. You---” I was cut off when he suddenly laugh before giving me a cold look.

“You should be careful on your chosen words, Ms. Kim. I can buy your company in just a snap. I’m just being grateful to come here and meet you for this matter. So if you may, we’re leaving now. I’ll see you the other day.” He said in his usual cold, mind manner before completely leaving the room with his companion.

I clench my fist while looking at the closed door. I won’t back down. He doesn’t have the right to come here and just do what he wants! I may be young but I won’t let him buy my company!

“Are you ok, Ms. Kim?” Mina suddenly said made me flinch.

“Wtf, Mina! You startled me.” I complain while holding my chest.