75: [ TOGETHER -THE END- ]

JENNIE POV

As I gently open my eyes, the weariness from the 12-hour flight fades away. There she is, my beloved, resting peacefully beside me, her embrace enveloping me with love. I am overwhelmed with joy as I realize that she is now my wife, my everything. Yesterday's events unfolded quickly, and now she's officially mine. It might sound possessive, but it's a feeling of pure love and adoration that I cherish with all my heart.

I leaned in to gently kiss her lips and tenderly caress her cheek, careful not to disturb her peaceful slumber. I knew she must be exhausted, as she didn't get any rest during the entire flight since she insisted I lay on top of her for comfort, holding me soothingly in her embrace.

After another soft peck on her lips, I slowly slipped out of bed, deciding to prepare our meal together. As I managed to get out of bed, I heard her let out a faint groan, making me silently giggle, knowing she even sensed my absence in her sleep.

I took a bath first before I went out of our room. As I walked downstairs, I marveled at the beautiful suite Dad and Papa Marco picked for us. It truly is a gem, with its elegant decor and a breathtaking view of the Eiffel Tower.

In the kitchen, I discovered that there are some foods and drinks in the fridge prepared for use. But I wanted to make an special meal for my beloved wife.

I decided to left the suite while Lili is still in her deep sleep and went out to buy ingredients for the food I wanted to cook which is a Chicken Alfredo Pasta. I went at the entrance meeting the car valet who asked me immediately.

"Quelle voiture aimeriez-vous utiliser, Madame ?" (What car would you like to use, Madame?) He asked.

"Seulement la Lamborghini Aventador noire, s'il vous plaît." (Just the black Lamborghini Aventador, please.) I answered politely, making the car valet nod with a hint of excitement.

"Certes, Madame, je m'en occuperai immédiatement." (Indeed, Madam, I will take care of it immediately.) He responded with a touch of enthusiasm and left for a moment to retrieve the car.

After the car was bought, I gave the car vent a tip and a thank you as he replied with his thank you as well before I left the place.

During the cool ride through the bustling streets of the city, I went straight to the local supermarket and bought all the things I needed. When I returned to my car, I spotted a jewelry shop that made my face light up. After putting away the groceries, I went back to the store.

Inside, I asked the staff for a different watch, and they politely presented me with what I wanted. I sat on a small couch as they showcased the watch on the round table. I was so immersed in choosing a watch for my wife when a tiny, cute voice suddenly appeared beside me.

"That looks cool," the cute girl enthusiastically said, looking at the different watches in front of me. I smiled at the adorable child, who appeared to be about 4 years old. Nodding approvingly, I responded softly, "It is, sweetheart. Do you want to buy one?"

"I don't have money with me," she answered, pouting, which made me giggle and pinch her cheeks affectionately.

"Don't worry, I'll buy it for you. But this is an adult watch. What will you use it for?" I asked her gently, unable to resist touching her cute little fingers.

"Oh, I will give it to my dad. My Mommy and I were looking for a gift for him on his birthday tomorrow!" she replied with excitement, warming my heart.

"Alright, I'll buy one for you. Then let's find your mom after," I said, knowing that she must be on her own, and her mom might be worried.