53: [TRADITION]

THIRD PERSON POV

"Thank you for coming, Sir."

"Have a good day, Ma'am."

Greeted cheerfully by the two blonde individuals at the counter, Lisa and Rosé were happily serving a stream of customers who had come to taste their renowned coffee. However, an unexpected chill suddenly sent shivers down their spines.

"Wooh... Did you turn up the AC, Baby Chip? I suddenly feel so cold," Lisa whispered to Rosé while touching her arm.

"I didn't touch it, but it does feel unusually chilly in here," Rosé replied, showing her own shivering wrist to her best friend.

Before Lisa could finish her sentence, a seductive voice cut in, "Hey, hottie."

Standing before the counter was a girl dressed provocatively, causing Lisa to cringe yet again.

"Hi, beautiful," a boy standing beside the girl chimed in. In response, Rosé and Lisa maintained their professional smiles, having encountered similar customers countless times before. They handled it all flawlessly.

After the customers left, they left behind tips and playful winks. Lisa and Rosé exchanged smiles, stifling their laughter, as they were used to such flirtatious encounters while working.

"Pfft. Hahaha. Did you see that girl? She must be, like, 15 to be that bold," Lisa commented, shaking her head.

"Yup. Haha. Kids these days sure are fearless," Rosé agreed, and they shared a high-five amid their giggles.

"Having fun?" Two very familiar, somewhat cold voices suddenly cut through the air, making the two blondes freeze.

They turned their attention to see their significant others, glaring at them.

"H-Hun," Lisa stammered, meeting her girlfriend's stern gaze.

"L-love," Rosé nervously smiled at her girlfriend, who had a similar expression to Jennie.

.

.

.

.

"OUT. NOW." Jennie and Jisoo said in authority pointing at the exit of the counter while looking intently at the two blondies.

"B-but---." The two blondie was about to protest but they were cut off immediately just by the glare of their lovers. The both of them look down and follow their lovers.

....

Inside the cute little office of the Café, the two blondes were sitting on the couch while fidgeting their fingers nervously as if they were caught stealing something. The opposite of them was the two fuming parents who is ready to scold their child for being so naughty.

On the other side of the room, there are Mina, Nayeon, and Irene who are so anticipating looking at the scene like they're watching a live show that they've never seen before, amusement is an understatement.

"Is it fun flirting with other girls, Manoban?" Jennie asks flatly while looking at her girlfriend who flinches at the sound of her voice.

"I-I wasn't. I swear Nini. I didn't. R-right, B-baby Chip?" Lisa answered nervously nudging her best friend trying to get some help.

"Ye-yes, Unnie. She didn't. We didn't." Rosé said to Jennie while nodding her head frantically but she was looking at her girlfriend's expression who is likely not having it.

"Really? Greeting them cheerfully and giving them a big smile is just nothing, Roséanne?" Rosé flinch because of the sudden name that Jisoo called her.