16: [OFFICIAL]

THIRD PERSON POV

The feline-eyed woman stood frozen in her spot, completely taken aback by what she was witnessing. The blonde, who stood before her without any sign of injury, seemed to have orchestrated it all.

Nervously, the blonde cleared her throat, unable to gauge the feline woman's emotions.

"Hi, Nini. First of all, I'm sorry for lying about being injured. I know it was a bad joke, but I hope you can forgive me for that," Lisa said, mustering a smile. Jennie smiled back, nodding understandingly. Lisa felt a wave of relief wash over her, encouraged to continue.

"Please have a seat, Nini. What I'm about to do will take some time," Lisa said playfully, winking at Jennie. Jennie giggled and took a seat in a chair that had been prepared just for her.

The strumming of guitars filled the surroundings, accompanied by the cool breeze rustling through the trees, creating a melodic ambiance. Lisa took a deep breath, gripping the microphone and closing her eyes. Then, she began to sing.

Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be

The blonde opened her eyes and gazed directly at the feline-eyed woman, pouring all of her emotions into her song. With every word, she sang the lyrics with all her heart, her voice filled with sincerity and passion.

As Lisa sang, her eyes never left Jennie's, conveying a depth of emotion that words alone couldn't express. Every note and every word carried a weight of meaning, baring her soul to the feline-eyed woman before her.

The melody resonated through the air, intertwining with the surrounding nature. It was as if the world stood still, captivated by the heartfelt performance. Lisa's voice carried both vulnerability and strength, drawing Jennie further into the depths of the song.

With each passing verse, the connection between them grew stronger. The lyrics became a conduit for their unspoken feelings, bridging the gap between them. Lisa could only hope that her heartfelt performance would touch Jennie's heart and convey the depth of her emotions.

Take my hand
Take my whole life, too
For I can't help falling in love with you

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be

Take my hand
Take my whole life, too
For I can't help falling in love with you

As the song came to an end, tears of happiness welled up in Jennie's eyes, realizing that the lyrics were a confession of love from Lisa. Overwhelmed with joy, she couldn't help but cry.

Seeing Jennie's tears, Lisa walked towards her, their paths converging halfway. Without hesitation, Jennie stood up and threw herself into Lisa's arms, embracing her tightly. They held each other for a while, finding solace and comfort in the warmth of their embrace.

Eventually, Lisa gently pulled away, her hand reaching up to lovingly wipe away the tears streaming down Jennie's face. "Nini..." Lisa spoke softly, her voice filled with tenderness as she caressed Jennie's cheek. "I know it's only been a few weeks since we met, and it may not seem like a long time, but with you, Nini, it feels like we've already shared a lifetime together. I love you, Jennie Ruby Jane Kim," she declared, her words filled with sincerity and affection. Lisa sealed her heartfelt confession by pressing a gentle kiss to Jennie's forehead before locking eyes with her once again.