14: [PHOTOSHOOT]

JENNIE POV

Three weeks have already passed, and Lisa is still pursuing me. I'm ready to give her a big 'YES' to officially become girlfriends, but that monkey is so clueless about it. Anyway, I'm not complaining—I'm loving every moment. She takes me on dates whenever we have free time, showers me with sweet gestures, ensures I never skip a meal by bringing me food, and always asks about how I'm doing. Everything she does makes me fall harder for her.

Today, I'm busy at the company as usual. RJK Corporation is launching a new dress brand collection this month, but it's stressing me out because the Production department isn't doing their job properly.

"Why isn't this design finished yet!?" I ask angrily, frustrated by their slow progress.

The production team bows their heads in response.

"We are going to release a new collection this month, and you're telling me it isn't finished!?" I inquire again, expecting an answer. But no one speaks up. "Answer me!" I shout at them, causing them to flinch.

"W-We apologize, Ms. Kim. We will ensure the design is completed by tomorrow," the head designer stammers.

"Make sure of it, or I'll fire you on the spot!" I coldly state, as I have no tolerance for laziness in my company.

"Yes, Ms. Kim," they reply in unison, sweating profusely.

"When is the schedule for the photoshoot?" I ask Mina matter-of-factly.

"It's today, Ms. Kim. Are you going to check it, Ms. Kim?"

"Of course. Let's go. I want to see if they're doing it properly."

Mina leads the way to the floor where the photoshoot is taking place. As I walk into the studio, the staff looks shocked. I wouldn't need to be here if they were doing their jobs properly. I survey the studio and find that they have finished setting everything up.

 I survey the studio and find that they have finished setting everything up

"Begin the shoot," I announce coldly, causing panic among the staff.

"Is there still a problem here?" I ask, facing the director of photography.

"The photographer is still not here, Ms. Kim. She told us she was on her way," the director says, bowing her head nervously. My blood boils again from her response.

"THEN TELL HER NOT CO-..." "NINI!" Someone calls me enthusiastically. I look and it's my Lili. The staff looks at her in horror as she shouts while I'm speaking.

Lili appears with a camera slung around her neck. Is my Lili the photographer the director mentioned?

"The photographer is here now, Ms. Kim. I'm sorry about her," the director says, glaring at my Lili.

My Lili walks towards us with a bright smile. I'm really restraining myself from hugging and kissing her right now since we didn't see each other yesterday.

The director is about to reprimand my Lili...

"Dare to lay your hand on her, and you'll surely say goodbye to your job instantly," I threaten the director.

"M-Ms. K-Kim?" the director stammers, horror written all over her face. Lili looks at the director and the staff, who are all wearing the same expressions, before turning her gaze towards me.

I smile brightly at my Lili when our eyes meet. I can hear gasps from all over the room, but I don't care. My Lili is what matters here.

"Hi, I'm Lalisa Manoban, the head photographer from L-Studio," Lili bows to the director, speaking professionally. The director clears her throat.

"Let's start," she announces, clapping her hands twice to gather the staff.

Lili winks at me before proceeding with her work.

.....

THIRD PERSON POV

The shoot starts, and everyone watches Lisa as she focuses on her job, oblivious to her surroundings.

Everyone is ogling and watching the photographer, and this doesn't go unnoticed by the feline-eyed woman

Everyone is ogling and watching the photographer, and this doesn't go unnoticed by the feline-eyed woman. She is struggling to control herself from bursting out at the women who are ogling at her Lili, especially the model who is intentionally posing incorrectly to get the photographer's attention.

Jennie is glaring at the model intensely, as if she's mentally trying to kill the person. She prays to all the saints to help her restrain herself from killing the model right there in front of everyone in the studio.

"You're doing it wrong again, Miss," Lisa mutters, walking closer to the model to correct her once more. The model smirks, as if enjoying the fact that Lisa believes her again.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Ms. Manoban," the model utters, intentionally stumbling and placing her hand on the photographer's shoulder.

Jennie witnesses it all. That's it! She mumbles to herself, standing up from her seat.

"YOU BETTER REMOVE THOSE FILTHY HANDS FROM MY GIRLFRIEND, OR I'LL RIP YOUR FINGERS OFF WITH MY BARE HANDS!" Jennie's outburst fills the room with anger in her voice. This time, the model stops pretending and stumbles in her place. The photographer notices and moves to help the model, but Jennie beats her to it.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT PERSON, MANOBAN!" Jennie adds with the same tone and expression. Shocked expressions cover the faces of everyone in the room, not just because of the sudden outburst, but also because of the CEO's declaration of them being girlfriends.

"Change that model now! And you, Manoban, consider yourself fired," Jennie declares with authority. She turns to the director once again. "Find another photographer to finish this shoot, and deliver it to my office tomorrow. DO YOU UNDERSTAND!?"

"YES, MS. KIM," the director answers, bowing his head.

Jennie gestures for Lisa to come closer, and Lisa instantly obeys. "Let's go," Jennie says shortly.

"But... Nini, I'm not done with—" Lisa tries to protest, but Jennie cuts her off. Jennie grabs the hem of Lisa's clothes and forcefully drags her towards the door. The photographer bows to the staff as an apology while Jennie continues pulling Lisa out.

Once Jennie and Lisa are out of sight, the staff exhale deeply.

"WOAH! Ms. Kim is even scarier when she's jealous," one of the staff members exclaims, and the rest nod in agreement.

'DON'T COME NEAR MS. MANOBAN,' the staff mentally notes.