10: [INTERVIEW]

JENNIE POV

I woke up earlier than my alarm because I had a great night's sleep. I was so happy about what happened last night.

As I went about my daily routine, I found myself humming with happiness. Who wouldn't be happy when the person they're interested in asks them out, right? Haha. And yes, I think I actually like her already. It was when I grabbed her arm last night while asking her to pretend to be my girlfriend. My friends often tease me for saying that I don't need anyone in my life, but deep down, I think I do.

I headed to the dining table to have breakfast. I'm not usually a breakfast person, but my mom cooks food every morning and she always tells us, "If one of you doesn't eat breakfast, I'll disown that person!" She's a bit dramatic, but she just wants us to be well-nourished. I can't help but love her, though. Hehe.

"Just sit there, Ruby Jane. This will be finished in a minute," my mom told me when she noticed my presence in the kitchen. The table is now ready.

"Yes, Mom," I replied, taking my seat.

In just a minute, the maids placed the food on the table. My father and Jin, my older brother, also took their respective seats after entering the dining room.

"Master Jennie," our butler James called for my attention. I told him to continue without looking at him.

"Someone delivered this, this morning," he said, holding a bouquet of pink flowers. I smiled brightly, knowing who the sender was. I was about to grab the flowers, but...

 I was about to grab the flowers, but

"Its so beautiful!". My mom exclaim. She grab the flowers before me. She dismiss James and faced me. The audacity of this woman. Char.. She's still my mom. Relax Jennie I said to my self and took a deep breathe.

"Tell me, Ruby Jane. Is this from Lisa?" my mom asked excitedly. I nodded. I was about to take the flowers from my mom's hold, but she turned around and faced my father.

"See, Woobin, our daughter-in-law is so sweet," my father nodded in agreement. I blushed when my mom said those words.

"Oh, there's a letter here," my mom said, about to open it...

"MOM!" I shouted, making the three of them startled. My mom looked at me. I grabbed the flowers and the letter.

"It was delivered for me, not for you, Mom," I told her.

"You're right. Hahahaha," my mom laughed at me and took her seat across from mine.

"Let's eat," my father announced.

"Thank you for the food," we shouted in unison, digging in.

____________________

I am now seated on my swivel chair, signing some papers. Being the CEO of RJK Corporation is so tiring, but I still love this job of mine.

I was busy signing documents when my door opened. I didn't look up. I already knew who it was. Why do I feel like they have no jobs and keep on pestering me?!

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked without looking. Based on their footsteps, it was the three of them again.

"We're here to invite you for lunch because we're going to interview someone," Nayeon replied, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Come on, I'm already famished," Irene said. The three of them left without waiting to see if I wanted to go or not. Aish. I stood up and followed them.

We were now at a sushi restaurant because Chichu was craving it. We had already placed our orders and were now waiting at our table.

"Where is the person you're going to interview?" I asked, looking at them. They kept staring at me as if analyzing my face. I narrowed my brows while still looking at them, sipping the smoothie I ordered a while ago.

"How was the date?" I choked on my drink when Nayeon asked me. I blushed while thinking about that night, specifically the kiss. Chichu patted my back since she was sitting beside me. I knew it! This interview is for me.

"So, this interview is for me?" I asked, and they all nodded, confirming. "The dinner was great," I simply said, earning a glare from the three of them. These friends of mine really love storytelling. Sigh.

I ended up blushing after I finished telling them the whole thing that happened during dinner, including Lisa driving me home and the courting part. But I didn't tell them what happened after that. I was kind of embarrassed about kissing Lisa on the nose.

"That was so romantic," Chichu stated. I smiled at her, agreeing with what she said. I looked at the two of them as if they were still analyzing my story. Oh no!

"There's something you're not telling us, Jendukie," Irene unnie said. I sighed. I really can't hide something from them.

"I-I kissed her on the nose, and... uh, umm..." I took a deep breath and drank some water...

"Is she good in bed?" Nayeon asked, shocking me and causing me to spit water in her face.

"What the f**k is wrong with you?!" she exclaimed, whining as she wiped the water off her face. Irene and Jisoo burst into laughter at her misfortune.

"No. What is 'WRONG' with your brain? That's the question. There's nothing wrong with me," I retorted.

"Okay, stop it, will you!" Nayeon glared at the two who were still laughing at her. They ceased their laughter and urged me to continue.

"I've accepted her courting me," I stated, smiling widely. They clapped their hands happily and congratulated me as if I had accomplished a great mission. We discussed the happenings in our lives before parting ways.

NAYEON POV

I was still sulking as we parted ways with Jennie, my clothes wet from the water she had spit on me. From now on, I made a mental note never to ask Jennie if she was drinking. Sigh.

As I walked towards where my car was parked, another liquid poured onto my dress as I collided with someone. Did I kill a water bender in my past life? Aishh!! I asked myself in frustration.

"Don't you have eyes to see the person in front of you!?" I complained, looking at my outfit before finally looking at the person. And... wow... I probably have my past life to thank for killing an Avatar. This person was incredibly beautiful! Wow!

"I'm sorry, miss. I truly am," the person kept apologizing, bowing their head three times before facing me again. They handed me a business card.

"Call me for the damage, Ms. I'm really sorry, but I have to go now. I'm in a hurry. Sorry again." They bowed one last time and bid goodbye. I didn't say anything and watched them leave. I read the business card and then drove off.

"Yoo Jeongyeon" i uttered remembering the name of business card. I will meet you again.