68: [BET]

JENNIE POV

I groaned and moved my body, still feeling heavy from all the activities we had yesterday. Yesterday afternoon, our parents, Lili's and mine, had planned an activity for us. We went snorkeling and diving, and it was an amazing experience. We discovered vibrant coral reefs and a diverse marine life, including tropical fish, turtles, and we even saw reef sharks, which made the rest of the day even more memorable.

As I reached for my side to cuddle with Lili, I realized her spot on the bed was empty. I instantly opened my eyes, sat up, and scanned the room, but she wasn't there. I let out a sigh and glanced at the nightstand, noticing that it was already 9 in the morning. I decided to get up, take a refreshing bath, and then leave the room after applying some light makeup.

Lili had chosen to purchase a large house, which she believed would be more convenient than booking hotels. I didn't quite understand the difference, considering they already had their own hotel here, but I couldn't deny that her enthusiasm for buying this place was incredible. It seemed as if she was buying clothes from a mall. Lili was really something else. I made my way downstairs and headed straight to the kitchen, where I was greeted by my mom and Lili's mom. They were busy cooking and chatting happily with each other. I cleared my throat to get their attention.

"Good morning," they said in unison, causing them to giggle at their silliness. I smiled widely, witnessing the close bond between my mom and Lili's Mom.

"Good morning, Mom and Mom," I replied, going over to hug both of them.

"You woke up so late, dear," Mommy Chitthip remarked, making me blush in embarrassment. I quickly grabbed a glass of water to drink as an excuse.

"Lisa probably tired her out last night," my mom chimed in, and they both burst into laughter, causing me to spit out the water I was drinking.

"Mom!" I turned around and glared at my mom, but my face was already red from their teasing. "I was tired because of all the diving yesterday," I explained, taking another sip. Why did I feel so dehydrated?

"Why does it sound like you're sad about it?" My mom added, and now I choked on my drink while she laughed wholeheartedly.

"Cough! Cough! ... Mom! You're going to be the death of me," I whined, covering my face out of shyness, especially since my fiancé's mother was also present.

"It's fine, my child, we support you," Mommy Chitthip said, making me look at her. My Mom was leaning on her shoulder, giving me a teasing look.

"Yeah, we support you. We cheer for our grandchildren," my Mom added, and they both nodded at me. Now, I felt what Jeongyeon and Seulgi felt yesterday and just wanted to disappear as well.

"I-uh... where are the others?" I asked, avoiding the topic and their gazes. It's not that I don't want to have kids with Lili, it's just that we haven't talked about it yet. Mommy Chitthip was about to answer, but our friends entered the kitchen, looking fresh after waking up and taking a bath same with me.

"I guess your partners tired you as well?" Mom said, teasing Irene, Bunny, Chichu, and Mina, making the girls blush. Mom really can't stop with her teasing.

"This is from the diving auntie," they answered in unison, grabbing a glass of water each.

"You guys are as sad as Ruby Jane." They all choked on their water, making me chuckle. They looked at my mother and Lili's mother, probably about to ask the same question as me, but they were beaten to it, leaving their mouths open.

"Oh, your partners and Priya's friends left just around 30 minutes ago to play basketball. They're also with Marco and Woobin." Hearing Mommy Chitthip's information made us gasp in unison.