25: [TALK]

THIRD PERSON POV

The dinner had end and they where descended on there respective rooms except for Jennie.

Nayeon, Mina, Irene and Jisoo were the once headed on the hotel room.

The room was perfectly great for 5 person. It has king size bed, couches, facilities are greatly complimented in this room, even its luxurious surroundings can be seen by its amazing furniture.

 It has king size bed, couches, facilities are greatly complimented in this room, even its luxurious surroundings can be seen by its amazing furniture

“Have you seen Mandu’s face earlier when we told her that the 5 of us will sleep together?.. hahaha she was so shock.”  Nayeon stated laughing entering the room fallowed by the three. She proceed to the closet to change clothes.

“Yeah. Our plan had worked though.” Irene said and sit on the couch.

“I am actually so happy about this side of Jendukie. Hahaha… For the past years that I’ve known her she wasn’t the type of girlfriend that supper clingy to her partner.” Jisoo stated putting her purse before looking at Irene

“Yup. And since I become her secretary she didn’t even cancel her appointments for someone. But now she even spent her 2 days here in Jeju without hesitation just for Ms. Lisa.” Mina said and seated beside Irene.

“You are supper right Minassi. “Irene look at her and they high-five.

“Guys!... Look!.. Look at this. This are the new release collection of Chanel night ware!. I tried to buy some of this when it was newly released but I can’t cause it was already sold out.” Nayeon shouted coming from the other side of the room closet bringing the Chanel night ware on her hands. Her shock expression is understatement.

“Really?” Irene ask standing from her seat and got near Nayeon.

“Yes. And guys!...You should see the whole closet!.” She excitedly said pointing the place where she wanted them to see. “ Its like the whole store of branded clothes are in there!”

The four of them enter the place where Nayeon stated and they mouth jaw drop.  Every corner of the room has its own brand collection of different kinds of clothes, bags, accessories, other things that they needed can be found in the whole wardrobe.