6: [DINNER 2]

JENNIE POV

"I think working as a waiter is one of the legal jobs, Mr. Jade," Lisa stated calmly with an Australian accent. And I was so shocked... she can speak ENGLISH!

"Being a waiter is a tiring job, Mr. Jade. Even though waiters only receive a small amount of money, they work hard for it. Waiters are the ones who serve you food, and without them, who will do it? Maybe you shouldn't talk like that, Mr. Jade. Waiters are people who earn their money from their sweat, not money from their parents," Lisa smirked at him... That was so hot! Even my family agrees with her while being amused by how fluently she speaks English, adding the thick Australian accent that can be heard from her.

We're not underestimating her for being a waiter, but it's just... Wow!

"Are you telling me that I don't work hard for my money!? You're just a waiter here, an uneducated, illiterate person!" Jade angrily shouted at Lisa.

"I don't remember mentioning your name at all, Mr. Jade. You just feel that the shoe I described suits you perfectly," Lisa smiled innocently.

"How dare you!" he shouted again and stood up. I could see his parents trying to calm their child, but being the arrogant son he is, he did not even bother to look at his parents.
"Where is the manager here? I need to talk to the manager!"
He demanded.

"Stop it, Jade!" his father called out again.

"No, Dad. I will surely get this waiter removed from her job as soon as possible!" Jade pointed at Lisa.

I was about to stand up, but the door suddenly opened, revealing five men in suits who looked like bodyguards, a woman in a business dress like a secretary, and the manager. The three men scattered around the room, securing the area, while the two men positioned themselves behind Lisa. What's going on?! Everyone in the room was confused about what was happening, while Jade smirked.

The woman in a suit and the manager bowed 90 degrees at us, or specifically at Lisa...

"Good thing you're here!" Jade clapped his hands and smirked as he looked at Lisa. But Lisa remained unfazed. Instead, she was staring intently at the first woman who arrived before the manager.

The manager looked at Jade, waiting for him to say something. "This waiter here needs to be fired now," he pointed at Lisa again. However, this time, the earlier woman let out a giggle, while the manager started sweating profusely.

"Excuse me, sir, but we are not here for you," the woman in business attire stated blankly, leaving Jade speechless. My family laughed quietly, even Lisa, at Jade's embarrassed face.

The manager bowed again, this time 90 degrees, which confused us once more. However, this time she was bowing to Lisa. "I-I'm sorry for the stained dress you were wearing earlier, Ms. -" she began, but Lisa cut her off. "It's OK," Lisa said, looking at the woman.

"Don't mention my business name here, Cuby," Lisa suddenly spoke in French. I could tell by the accent she had, even though we didn't understand the language.

"I will," the woman answered, smiling, which made Lisa gulp.

At that moment, five waiters entered the room. I recognized them because Lisa was wearing one of their uniforms. Three of them were holding different types of newly designed Celine women's suits, while the other two were carrying the brand new Celine comfy clothes.

"Choose one and change your clothes," the woman demanded.

"But..." Lisa was about to speak, but the woman didn't let her say a word.

"Just choose so that they will leave already. Being in that waiter dress does not suit you at all. I let you wear it because of the sauce incident. So now, please choose and change your clothes," the woman insisted. Jade sat back in his chair in response to what the woman said.

"The comfy one, I don't like suits at all," Lisa said, standing up.

"Go back to your jobs. It's all good now. Thank you for your hard work," the woman stated. The waiters and the manager bowed again before leaving the room.

I was somewhat getting pissed with this woman. She was talking to Lisa as if they knew each other. Shit! I had only met this blonde girl an hour ago, but now I was becoming possessive. Yeah, but I didn't care. She's my girlfriend tonight!

"You're not a waiter here?" my mother asked, noticing what was happening.

"Pfft!" the woman from earlier chuckled, stopping herself from laughing.

"No, Mrs. Kim," Lisa shyly scratched her neck.

"Care to explain who she is, babe?" I stood up, asking Lisa with an intimidating aura.

"W-What?!" the woman exclaimed, watching Lisa intently.

"U-Uhm... Cubby, this is my girlfriend. Babe, this is Cuby, my best friend," Lisa said, and I could see she was kind of nervous.

LISA POV

Urghh!!. This gonna be a long night!. Sigh.