54: [DELIVERY]

JENNIE POV

Yesterday was all great. I really can’t stop my possessive side when it comes to my Lili. I know some girls want my Lili but, hell I won’t let them.

I got a lot of things to do after I left the café with my friends yesterday. I did a lot of work after some meetings I’ll probably going to have a busy day again today. Sigh.

“We're here, Ms. Kim.” Jackson said and run to the car door to open it for me. Jackson become a great bodyguard that was hired by my Lili. Since I don’t like someone to tail me all around he always makes sure to give me some privacy without letting his guard down as my Lili instructed him.

“Thank you, Jack.” I said and smile at her and he nod as a courtesy.

I walk to the entrance and am greeted again by the guard at the entrance holding a door for me.

“Good morning, Ms. Kim.” I nod and was about to enter but someone called me from behind.

“Ms. CEO!” I look at the source of the voice. I squinted my eyes noticing that it was the Intern from yesterday. He was about to approach me but Jackson block his way.

“Hey, what are you doing!?” He ask irritated at Jackson.

“I’m sorry, Sir. But as instructed by my Master. No one can come near Ms. Kim either your allowed to.” Jackson said in his calm tone.

“Hey! I’m an employee here.” The intern said harshly at my bodyguard. I sigh, that’s why I hate this man since yesterday he feels too high on himself which he’s nothing. Urgh!

“It's fine Jack, He’s an intern that was hired yesterday.” I inform made Jackson nod and move his way from the intern. While this intern smirks at him and smiles at me. Ew.

“Hi, Ms. CEO. I wasn’t late today, see.” He proudly said and ignore him and turn my head on the entrance.

“Wait!” He shouted again but when I turn around his arm was twisted behind his back by Jackson.

“Aw! Ouch! F*ck! What the f*ck is wrong with you!?.” He grunts in pain trying to lunch away from Jackson.

“I’m sorry, Mr. Intern. But, I won’t allow you to touch Ms. Kim without her permission. Your action a while ago isn’t appropriate so please step back and don’t touch her or else there is more ugliest thing that I could do to you.” Jackson informs still holding her arm. I tried not to laugh on how angry the new intern is right now.

I can’t blame Jackson though. Since he started being my body guard he always make sure that no one can come near me aside from my friends and family, he even make sure no paparazzi are their when I’m arround.

Now I really don’t have any more thoughts how great this body guard can be. Like who wouldn’t be good? He was hired by my girlfriend who’s the known Ms. P. He can’t slack on his Job.

“You can let go of him Jack. Know your limit, Mr. Jongin. I can’t blame my body guard towards his action today and nor I’ll let him give him an apology to you. It is a part of his job, so if you won’t take what he said a while ago will give you a lot more harm. So, Mr. Jongin do your job well as an intern only. Have a great day a head.” I said and left him with his mouth open.

I really can’t be civil with him cause he always acted like were acquainted. Tsk.

I entered my office floor and being greeted by Krystal and Mina who is standing at the front door of my office still with his favorite iPad on her arm.

Mina smiled at me and I did the same before entering my office.

“You have a long day ahead this time, Ms. Kim.” She said following me from behind.