62: [ APOLOGY ]

NAYEON POV

I am driving, sulking because of these girls. They turned their backs on me and told me to drive because it's my turn this time. Tsk, so now the five of us are here in Jennie's car while I am the driver. We are going to pick up Oppa Jin at the airport.

Yesterday was kind of weird after what happened at the office of this person named Mandu. But it was all explained by my girlfriend and her friends. Yes, we had a talk with them after we left Mandu's office. They explained everything that made us angry. We didn't even know that Chou was a threat to our friend. I don't wonder why people go crazy over Lisa, because she's awesome. Not that I'm comparing her to my girlfriend, because I only want my Love bug.

But what Lisa did was really cool. I can't even imagine what else she's capable of. I don't even know how much more skilled she is compared to us. It's stupid to go against Lisa. Sigh.

"If we're going to pick up Oppa, where is he going to sit?" Mina asked, bringing me back to my senses and making the others giggle. Right, it's our first time bringing Mina along.

"Oh, we're just going there to see him at the airport, and he'll be fine on his own after that," I answered. I saw her eyes widen after my answer.

"Why?" she asked innocently, making us giggle. This secretary of Mandu is cute.

"Well, it's his punishment for being away for too long. That's why we're just there to see his reaction and then leave," Mandu answered. And she's right, it's a punishment for Jin Oppa. We're all close to him, which is why we always plan hilarious surprises, like playing his funny videos on the airport screens. This happens every time he returns, just to capture his iconic reaction and then leave him.

"Whoa, you guys are incredible," Mina said bewilderedly.

"We know, Minassi," we said in unison and flipped our hair. We laughed at that, and I refocused on driving, but this Mandu is distracting me.

"For fuck's sake! Stop showing those hickeys in front of me!" I said annoyed as Mandu on my right side kept looking at the mirror while flaunting her hickeys. I heard them giggle at my annoyed voice. Tsk.

"Aren't you going to cover them, Jendukie? Oppa Jin will see that. Aren't you afraid?" Chu said from the back. Yes, they were seated at the back while Mina was in the middle.

"Nope. That's our surprise this time," Mandu answered and leaned back again, while I just shook my head. I could already imagine Oppa Jin's reaction.

"Don't tell me you purposely let Lisa give you hickeys before you met us," I stated.

"Yes, because if it wasn't for my period, I would have been making out and having a morning exercise with her instead of picking up my brother," she answered and pouted.

"You're so wild, aren't you?" I answered, hissing at her bluntness. The three girls in the back just giggled while I glared at the person beside me.

"Says the person who put a lot of concealer to cover her neck with plenty of hickeys," Irene said, making me blush. Fuck, how did she see that? I covered it properly.

"Really? You guys are wild," Chu said, stomping on the backrest of my chair.

"Argh! I envy you," Jennie said, wiping imaginary tears. That made us laugh, and the trip was fun and full of teasing before we reached our destination.

________

THIRD PERSON POV

While the girls were having a great time, on the other side of the country, sitting outside on the veranda of their mansion...