19: [ANNOUNCEMENT]

THIRD PERSON POV

After that flabbergasted moment, they all plopped down in the chairs, with couples sitting side by side. A strange silence settled over the table.

Jennie's friends avoided making eye contact with her, seemingly unsure of what was going on. Lisa's friends looked perplexed, trying to decipher the situation with their partners. In the midst of the awkward silence, someone cleared their throat.

"Um, you must be Lisa, Jeongyeon's friend," Nayeon said, directing her attention towards Lisa. "Seems like you've got quite an intimidating girlfriend there," she added, glancing at her best friend, Jennie, who shot her a stern look.

"Don't act like you don't know me and Lisa, Nayeon," Jennie replied flatly. Nayeon innocently smiled and shrugged it off.

"You two know each other?" Seulgi asked, her curiosity piqued by Jennie and Nayeon's exchange.

"Yup, they know each other. It's just unexpected to meet again like this," Lisa chimed in, smiling awkwardly at her girlfriend's friends.

"You're absolutely right, Lali. Your friends happened to be the ones my friends are dating!" Jennie exclaimed, glaring at Lisa.

"Hey, Nini! It's not my fault that my friends and I are so charming that we attract your friends," Lisa retorted.

"Ouch, Nini! I was just kidding," Lisa cried out as Jennie playfully pinched her side. But deep down, Jennie couldn't deny that Lisa had a point. We're also stunning, appealing, and gorgeous. She smirked, flipping her hair.

"Alright then, why don't you lovely folks introduce your partners?" Jennie commanded, after taking a moment to appreciate her friends and, of course, herself.

Everyone at the table went on to introduce themselves, except for Jennie and Lisa. Lisa's friends presented themselves to Jennie, seemingly trying to impress her and earn her blessing as their partners' friend. Jennie's friends did the same to Lisa, eager to make a good impression.

"What's wrong with these kids?" Jenlisa thought to themselves as they observed their friends' conversation.

By the end of the introductions, they discovered that Lisa's friends were the CEOs and Presidents of various top companies all over Asia, while Jennie and her friends were CEOs of leading companies in South Korea, with Mina serving as Jennie's secretary.

"Wow! What a small world," Jisoo exclaimed, amazed by the coincidence.

The food was served, and they started eating while continuing their conversation. Jennie's friends couldn't help but wonder why Lisa had studied business but ended up working as a head photographer at L-Studio, one of the top studios in South Korea. However, they shrugged it off, knowing that Lisa excelled in her field.

"Wait!" Nayeon suddenly shouted, an idea popping into her mind. All eyes turned to her, anticipation evident on their faces, even as they continued to eat.

"Have you guys seen Ms. P.?" Nayeon asked excitedly. The mouths of the others were full, and they choked on their food upon hearing her question.

Cough! Cough! Cough!

"Oh my gosh, are you okay?!" Jennie and her friends asked their partners worriedly, handing them water as they coughed harshly.

"Y-yeah, we're fine," Lisa and her friends managed to say once they had recovered.

"So...?" Nayeon continued, looking at Chaeyoung, waiting for her response.