24:[ROOM]

JENNIE POV

My friends and I agreed to stay at this resort for a couple of days, and there were no objections. They were particularly curious about Diana, especially Bunny. Even though I still had a lot of work to do in Seoul for my company's upcoming event, I didn't hesitate because I wanted to show Diana how serious I am about Lili.

As I walked inside the resort hotel, I noticed that things were different from my first visit. The staff members were ready to accommodate us at any moment, and they bowed 90° as we entered. They were neatly lined up as if they were expecting us. Additionally, there were a lot of security personnel both inside and outside the area.

"You okay, Nini?" Lili asked, gently squeezing my hand as we walked together inside the hotel.

"I'm fine, Lili," I replied with a sweet smile.

"That's good to hear, Hun." She kissed my cheek, causing my face to blush. I lowered my head, feeling butterflies in my stomach. I heard her giggle as she noticed my blushing face.

We were directed to the hotel rooms by the head manager, who told us that we didn't need to go to the reception area. Wait... am I not sharing a room with Lili?

"I'm not sharing a room with you, Lili?" I asked, squinting my eyes and stopping in my tracks.

"No, Ms. Jennie Kim... I will not let Pri—I mean Lali be in the same bed as you," Diana replied from behind with a smirk on her face. Is she serious?

"Why? We're both girls. What's wrong with that?" I responded firmly. I heard her and Lisa's friends snort at my statement.

"But you're 'LOVERS,'" she countered, still not allowing it..

“"I'm not going to impregnate my Lili just by sharing a room, Diana. What's wrong with that?" I replied, growing increasingly irritated with this person. Lili choked, and I looked at her worriedly, seeing her face flush. Oh... my Lili is so cute!

"Hahaha... Not you, Kim. Not you," Diana laughed at me, walking closer to us and separating our entangled hands to kiss Lili's cheek right in front of me. "I'll be in my room first. I'll see you guys at dinner," she said, bidding everyone goodbye. I had the urge to grab her hair as she walked past us. Urgh! If you weren't my girlfriend's family, you'd already be floating lifeless in the river, I thought, glaring at her back.

"But—" I was about to argue and call out Diana, but Lili cut me off. "It's okay, Hun. I'll just sneak into your room later so we can cuddle," she said softly and pecked my lips. I pouted, asking her for another kiss.

She kissed me again for five seconds and was about to pull away, but I held onto her collar, deepening the kiss. Hmm, I missed her lips so much. I slipped my tongue between her lips, causing her to open her mouth. She moaned softly as I explored her mouth with my tongue and sucked on her bottom lip. We were so engrossed in the kiss that I forgot we weren't the only ones here.

"Ahem." Someone cleared her throat, causing me to immediately pull away. Why does everyone keep ruining my moments? I looked at the person who interrupted us, and it was Nayeon. I glared at her, but she clicked her tongue and looked at me in disbelief.

"We're still here, Mandu. And please stop eating Lisa's face in front of us... Tsk tsk," she complained, clicking her tongue.

"Diana is right, Jendukie... you can't share a room with Lisa since you can't resist eating her in public," Irene chimed in, grabbing my arm and dragging me away from my Lili.

“"Yeah... you might eat Lisa's whole being if she stays with you," Jisoo added, pushing me from behind and helping Irene.

I looked at Lisa, hoping for her help, but her friends also dragged her to the other side of the room. I heard Mina giggle while shaking her head.