63: [ CONTAGIOUS]

JENNIE POV

I can't help but laugh when I see my girlfriend, and my older brother together. Lili looks frightened, while my brother has a stern expression.

We successfully surprised my brother, which he didn't expect. However, I now feel sorry for Lili because she doesn't know what's going on. My brother personally called her to come to our house, and she agreed, but now she's receiving all the glares from him.

Both of them are sitting on the couch, while my friends and I are in the kitchen observing them.

"Hey, Jendukie, stop laughing and help your girlfriend," Chichu said, nudging my shoulder.

"Yeah, your brother is interrogating her," Nayeon added, appearing with a bottle of water in her hand.

"Can't you see how cute she looks right now?" I replied, giggling, while Lili fidgeted with her fingers, avoiding eye contact with my brother.

"Yes, we know she's always cute," Irene said, sitting beside me, and I glared at her.

"Are you serious?" I asked, squinting my eyes.

"You asked, and I'm just answering, Mandu. Stop looking at me with those jealous eyes and help your girlfriend. It's your fault she's in trouble," Irene said, chuckling while looking at the two of them. I shook my head, blushing.

"Alright," I said, snatching Nayeon's glass of water and taking a sip. I giggled as she glared at me and then got some water for herself.

"Lili, come here," I called her, waving my hand to signal her to come over. She looked at me but shook her head, indicating that my brother was still talking to her. My friends and I giggled at her nervous face.
"Come here. My brother won't do anything as long as I'm here," I said, winking at her. She stood up, but my brother growled at her, causing her to immediately sit back down on the couch and lower her head. Oh God, this is so hilarious!

My friends and I laughed even harder while observing her helpless state. I sighed and looked at my brother.

"Hey! Oppa! Stop scaring my girlfriend and get it over with!" I shouted, making both of them flinch. "Just find someone else to do it for you. You're just jealous," I added, making him look at me in disbelief.

"And how do you think I would react seeing your neck looking like it was sucked by a vampire?" He said, glaring at Lili.

"W-well... I-I didn't... uhm..." Lili stammered. "I'm not talking to you yet, Ms. Manoban," he cut her off, causing Lili to mimic zipping her lips and looking down again. Well, it wasn't Lili's fault. I had actually intended for her to give me a hickey to make it look convincing. My friends still couldn't stop laughing while watching the scene.

"Don't you dare cut her off while she's talking, Oppa," I said, glaring at him the way he glared at my girlfriend.

"Jennie Ruby Jane, don't you dare look at me like that. Now get out of the house because I'm going to have a personal talk with your precious woman," he said, pointing to the door. Lili looked at him in horror and then turned to me with pleading eyes, silently asking me to stay.

"No, I'm staying. I have the right to be here," I said, crossing my arms and refusing to budge.

"Nayeon, Irene, and Jisoo, take this Mandu out, or all three of you will be involved," he threatened, causing my friends to start gripping my arms.

"Hey, hey, where are you taking me? Aren't you guys afraid of me?" I said as they began dragging me out of the kitchen towards the door.

"We're more scared of your brother than of you, Jendukie," Chichu said, holding onto my right arm.