22:[SUSPICIOUS]

THIRD PERSON POV

"Should I buy this?" Irene asked.

"Is this good?" Nayeon inquired.

"Does this look good on me?" Mina questioned.

"I don't like the color of this," Jisoo expressed

The four of them kept on talking and complaining while choosing outfits for the event happening at RJK Cor.

"Um... I think it's a bad idea to invite them with us," Seulgi stated, watching her girlfriend choose and buy outfits together with her friends. The group nodded, agreeing with her.

Lisa wasn't with them because she had a photoshoot in Jeju. Since it was an important one, she couldn't say no to it.

The four of them—Seulgi, Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung, and Rosè—had agreed to find outfits for the party with their girlfriends to make it more fun. However, the fun they expected turned out to be more chaotic.

"Ahem!... Are you guys saying that you don't want us here with you?" Jennie suddenly spoke up. The four of them flinched when they heard her cold voice from behind. They turned around and saw Jennie raising her right eyebrow. Why does that monkey have a scary girlfriend? the four of them thought while nudging each other's elbows, hesitant to answer the intimidating Jennie.

"O-Of course not, Jennie-yah. W-We're so glad that you guys are here with us!" Rosè decided to answer, stuttering.

"And... y-you can buy everything you want here," Chaeyoung added, while the others nodded furiously.

"Really?" Jennie said, trying to act intimidating but struggling to hold back her laughter at her girlfriend's friends' frightened faces.

"REALLY!" the four of them shouted, confirming. It's your girlfriend's mall anyway, they thought, smirking.

"Yah, Jendukie! Stop scaring our partners there. Just because your Lili isn't with you doesn't mean you can do that!" Jisoo shouted at her, noticing that her friend was acting like she was scolding some kids on the street.

"Yeah, she's right, Mandu. We're done here. We can grab some food now," Irene stated, walking towards them and hooking her arm with Jennie's, dragging her away from the earlier frightened person.

"Hahaha, okay, okay, let's go," Jennie said, laughing.

"YEHEY! McDonald's!" the four shouted as they skipped ahead of them. Jennie and her friends laughed as they watched how Lisa's girlfriend acting so childish.

JENNIE POV

"Why am I here?" I thought, looking at my friends being lovey-dovey with their girlfriends. We were now having a meal, as suggested by my Lili's friends, but I didn't like everything about it.

Urgh! I LOOK LIKE THE 9th WHEEL HERE! Ugh! These four couples are making me sick.

"Can you guys stop flirting in front of me?!" I shouted, slamming my fork down on my plate. They were startled, but I didn't care. It was my intention anyway.

"Stop being so OA, Mandu. FYI, you're even worse with your Lili," Nayeon stated, kissing her girlfriend's cheek.

"That's a fact, Jendukie. You're so glued to your girlfriend," Chichu added, sipping her smoothie.

"You even eat each other's faces in front of us," Irene also chimed in, making my cheeks heat up.

"And I always catch you guys in the office," Mina said with a nod.