3: [MS. P.]

CHAEYOUNG (CUBY) POV

It's already 4:15, and I'm here at the penthouse of Pranpriya Brüschweiler. Being the right hand of my best friend is somewhat cool because my boss is Ms. P (Priya), while my best friend is Lisa. Lisa only exposes herself as Pranpriya to the important business partners of LM PRAN Company. Only high-value individuals know her real face, and they refer to her as Ms. P.

In the business world, she is known as ruthless, cold-hearted, and straight to the point. The term "Ms. P" is a code used by insiders to identify that the person in front of them is not just an ordinary individual.

As the right hand and secretary for this afternoon's meeting, I brought three cars: one for Ms. P's ride, and the other two were for her security. These security measures are in place to protect her and prevent people from catching a glimpse of Ms. P. Since Lisa wants to have a normal life, she has to hide Pranpriya and only present herself as a happy-go-lucky Lalisa. I'm not complaining because I want the best for my best friend, Monkey, and as her best friend, I support her decision.

We are waiting for Ms. P outside her penthouse, and after a minute, I see her walking out.

"Let's go. I want to finish this sooner," she says with a cold voice and a blank expression. Once again, welcome, Pranpriya.

 Once again, welcome, Pranpriya

"Yes Ms. P." I answered opining the car door for her.

_____________________

JENNIE POV

Sighing, I rest myself on my comfortable office sofa. I am so tired from the long meetings I have attended. It's really stressful, but I love my work. I live for managing our company, and I think that's my purpose.

I put my arm over my eyes as I try to relax.

"Ms. Kim," I open my eyes and see Mina trying to wake me up. "Ms. Kim, it's already 5:00 PM. You have a family dinner at 5:30 at the LM Diner. Master Kim told me you should be there on time, Ms. Kim."

"Ohhh shit!" I shout in shock. Oh my gosh, I forgot about the dinner! How am I supposed to stop them from proceeding with their plans at that dinner? Urgghhhh!

"Uh-uhmm... Ms. Kim?" Mina utters, staring at me with a hint of fear.

"I have to go." I grab my purse from my office table and face Mina again. "Where can I find a lover for rent in just a few minutes?" I ask Mina as if I'm going crazy.

"Uhmm... Wh-what was that again, Ms. Kim?" Mina stutters while trying to answer my absurd question.

"Never mind. I have to go." I walk out, leaving Mina dumbfounded, standing in her place.

I drive my car to LM Diner, still dressed in my office attire. I don't care about changing clothes for this dinner since my heart isn't in it.

I park my car outside the restaurant. This diner is frequented by the wealthiest individuals. The ambiance screams luxury, which is why my father chose this place. There are rumors that it was designed by a young architect known only to Brüschweiler.

I walk with elegance, pondering how to navigate this situation without forcing myself to engage with another man. Sighing, I take my phone out of my bag. I receive a message from Chichu, informing me that she's already in the VVIP room.

The manager welcomes me and is about to lead me to the room, but I refuse, not wanting to arrive on time. As I glance around this luxurious restaurant, I can feel people's eyes on me because, well, I'm Jennie Kim. Duh. I ignore them since I have a bigger problem to deal with tonight.

While scanning the room, my eyes are drawn to a hot, beautifully handsome blonde girl. Her bangs rest just above her captivating doe eyes, and she has plump lips and a perfectly sculpted jawline. Wait, is she wearing a waiter's uniform? She seems to be eyeing the uniform with a satisfied expression. I find it adorable how happy she is about it. Oh my! What is happening to me?

Without a second thought, I make my way towards her

Without a second thought, I make my way towards her. She seems lost in the restaurant, her eyes scanning the surroundings. As she senses my approach, confusion fills her face, and she tilts her head. It's incredibly adorable! This girl is breaking all the rules!

Now standing in front of her, I grasp her wrist and speak with utmost seriousness, "I need your help." It's now or never; time is running out. I don't give her a chance to respond as I take hold of her and guide her towards the VVIP room where my family is waiting.

I have no idea what I've gotten myself into... Sigh.