40: [FIRST (M)]

LISA POV

"Ahhh~... Uhhmm~" I moan on between our kisses when I grind her center on my hard cock. My hands trails on her curves made me want more of her. I lift her up for a second and flip our position without breaking the kiss.

I pull it out when we run out of breath but I started to trail some kisses on her jaw down to her neck and sucking her weak spot.

"Ahhh~ Li-Lili" She let out a moan when I give tender kisses on her sweet spot.

"Call me daddy, Baby." I said and went to untie her bathrobe.

"F*ck." I curse when I see her naked body after I remove it.

The time that she went out of the bathroom and seen her in wet hair, exposed milky legs and a robe that covering her naked body made me feel hot and wanted to rip all the things that covering her body. I tried everything to avoid my desire since I want to respect her but the time that she whispered those words made me giddy. Seeing her naked with her gorgeous body beneath me making me want to touch and mark every part of it.

I am f*cking blessed.

"Like what you see, Daddy?" She ask sexually while biting her lips looking at me with those siren eyes.

"No baby..." I said and lean again to her face. "... I love it." Whisper and took her mouth for a kiss, as she encircled her hand on my nape while massaging softly. I slid my tongue on her mouth in different type of way earning a moan from her increasing my desire more.

I stop kissing her and started to kiss her neck, down to her collar bone sliding my tongue and mouth digging my teeth on her skin that will probably left a mark there.

My other hand move its way to her mounds and started to massage it. "Ahhh~" She moan when I claim her breast on my mouth. She tighten her holds on my hair while I keep sucking her breasts hungrily.

"Re-Remove your... Ahhh~ clothes, daddy." She said trying to surpass her moan while talking. I give her mounds a kiss before I gladdly obliged.

I quickly removed my clothes leaving me with my boxer.

"Your drooling, Hun." I smirk when she reach her hands and touches my stomach. She just hum in response and connected our lips again.

JENNIE POV

Lisa kissed every part of my body paying attention to every moan and whimper I made when she suck and bite my weak spot.

Her kisses went to on my thighs before she reach my wet center and started licking it.

"Ohh f*ck." I moaned loudly moving my body closer to her. She suck my wet pussy with all things she wanted. My grasp on her hair went tight since the pleasure is making me crazy. She held my thighs to keep me completely open. She take my clit on her tongue and slid my middle finger on her without permission.

"Ahh.. Mmm~" I arched her back because of pleasure and she started to thrust her finger my ached core.

"Ahh... Ahhh.. F*ck~" I loudly moan when she added another finger and started to thrust it in and out without living my clit on her mouth. I will cum fast if she keep doing this.

"Argh.. I-Im Ahhh close! Sh*t! " I cried out in pleasure squeezing the skin on her shoulder. After a few thrust I release my cum on her finger. She thrust slowly before removing her finger.

"You taste wonderful, Hun." She said while licking her fingers. I was panting hard and sweating heavily at my first ever orgasm when she crawled over me kissing my sweaty skin until she reach my lips making me taste my own cum.