32: [CALL]

JENNIE POV

[CEO OF RJKC JENNIE KIM IS ROMORED OF DATING A HOT WOMAN]

[RJKC HAS SUCCESSFULLY RELEASE THEIR NEW BRAND COLLECTION ON YESTERDAY'S EVENT]

[WHO WAS THE MISTERIOUS WOMAN JENNIE KIM IS DATING?]

Mina was reading the articles that the media uploaded since yesterday.

"That are some of the Article to day Ms. Kim. Some of them was about the companies new brand collection, but most of it is about Ms. Lisa. A lot was curious who were the person you bought at the event." Mina reported standing across the table.

"AISH!" I shout irritated and lean at my swivel chair. I saw Mina flinch while looking at me.

"What's wrong Ms. Kim. Is there something wrong with the report?" She ask.

"That monkey isn't answering my call. I've been calling her for almost 3 hours." I sigh and massage my temple. Lili was always answering my call after 2 to 3 rings. She is making me worried. She told me that she will text me if she got home safely. But I haven't receive any text at all.

"Mayb---"

Blogsh!

Mina stop talking when someone open the door harshly. We look at the person who was behind the loud noise. And it was my 3 disturbing friends.

Irene, Chichu and Bunny entered looking at their phone while stumping their feet and went straightly seating on the couch with annoyed expression.

Wow. What a polite visitor. I shake my head and focus on my phone. I'm already pissed and this idiots want to add it.

"In my observation... you guys have same problem with Ms. Kim." Mina uttered awkwardly.

The 3 of them look at our direction having the same expression as mine.

"You too Jendukie?" Chu ask and I nod for a conformation while showing my phone at the same time with dialed number of my Lili. We all sigh loudly except for Mina. We look at our phone trying to contact them again.

"What about you Mina-ssi?" Irene ask Mina and we all look at her.

"I haven't try calling her yet." She said before fetching her phone on her pocket.

"She won't answer your call Mina-ssi." Bunny said wiggling her eyebrows.

"Lets see, Ms. Im." Mina said and started typing on her phone.

"I'll give you $1000 if she answered the phone." Bunny said challenging Mina.

"Well... be ready with that, Ms. Im." Mina wink at her and dial Chaeyoungs' number.

Kring~ Kring~ Kring~

"See? She won't answ---" Bunny was cut off with her own words and was leave with mouth hang open. The rest of us was also shock while looking at Mina.

"Hello?" Chaeyoung answered the phone with sleepy voice.

"What the f*ck" Bunny uttered bewildered.

"Shhh!" Me, Irene and Chu said to make the bunny shot-up. We walk near Mina and listen to their conversation. I am still calling my girlfriend's number while listening at the conversation.

"Good morning, Boo. Its already 10am, why do I feel like you just woke up?" Mina ask calmly while smiling sending a wink at Bunny at the process. We stifle our laugh because of irritated face of Nayeon.

"Y-Yeah... I Just Uh-um woke up." Chaeyoung answered while stuttering. We can hear some ringing phones at the other side of the call and it all look familiar.