37: [THREATEN]

JENNIE POV

“What’s with the security, Mina?” I ask scanning the whole security that is aligned in front of the airport.  Is there some president that will be also boarding a the plane?

“I don’t have any idea about it. I didn’t hire that bunch of security on todays flight, Ms. Kim. But, I’m sure it belongs to someone most higher ups.” She answered and I nodded.

Our car stop by the entrance Mina was out first to open the door for me. I slid out of the car and ready to walk at the entrance but, Mina and I both flinch when the whole security bow their heads 90°. We just walk past them and headed to the plane. I was so exhausted that I just sleep through out the flight but, eager to go back since my Lili is waiting for me.

LISA POV

“Mhmm! This is so good!” Baby chipmunk sequel while munching her food.

The packs in I are here at my penthouse. This was Baby Chipmunk’s idea since she just cameback From her business trip and she wanted to have sleep over with us. And since we can’t say no to her we just agreed, and here we are playing basketball at my indoor basketball court at the other side of my penthouse.

Bear stop on her tracks and look at baby Chip

“The four of us is running, jumping and sweating hard, and your just eating there Chipmunk. That’s not fair." She complain while looking at her in disbelief.

“Yeah, it was your idea to be with us and your just there chilling out.” Jeongie added grabbing a bottle water to drink.

“Its not my idea to play basketball, Ostrich. And haven’t you heard that I just came back after a long flight? I don’t have energy to do vigorous activity.” Chipmunk answered sassily but gave her sweetest smile.

“Tsk. Guess that you haven’t informed Jisoo that you’ve arrived already.” Jeongie said mirroring her smile. Baby chipmunk eyes widen, and automatically grab her phone.

“Fudge!” She said under her breath without saying the perfect curse.

“You can curse, Chipmunk. Its just a simple word.” Bear said in stress cause Baby chip can’t say a perfect curse even she wanted to.

“Shh. I already have a lot of sins, Bear. If this kind of curse words is a added point on my sins at least it will be just 0.5 since I didn’t complete it. Hehe.” She reason out while dialing her girlfriend’s number.

“Eh?” Seulgi squeaked.

“Is that written on the Bible?” Jeongie ask looking her.

“Nope. It was only my logic.” Chipmunk answered and left us. Bear and Ostrich has their mouth wide open looking at Chipmunk in bewildered.

“What the F.” Bear said trying to complete the word to say but closed her mouth back.

“That’s fine, Bear. That counts 0.5.” I said and laugh together with Cubby at their speechless state.