36: [PLAN]

JENNIE POV

"Thank you Ms. Kim. Its an honor to have partnership with you." Mr. Lim stand up offering a handshake.

"The pleasure is ours. Thank you." I said and do a professional handshake with him.

Its been a month since that monthsary and dinner surprise of my Lili. The next days and weeks was been more hectic. I've been busy for all I know. I traveled a lot for a business trip. After that event that JRJKC held, it brought a lot of investors and partnership to JRJKC.

Investors and partnership are all natural for all the times that I attended. But, this time, JRJKC had made a lot of partnership than the past. I don't really understand why, but who am I to refuse right?

"I know how successful JRJKC has been for all this years when you started handling your company, Ms. Kim. But, this time you've got you biggest jackpot, A big asset I may say. Your a lucky woman Ms. Kim." He said giving me a knowing look.

"What do you mean, Mr. Lim." I ask looking skeptically wanted to know what it means. I've been hearing this compliment from the investors for a multiple times already. I really am curious about it.

"Don't you get curious about it? Many of us have trusted your company immediately. There are some speculation about your great relationship with the biggest company all over the Asia or specifically in the business industry." He stated like wanted to elaborate obvious things, but its just too complicated the way he said it. I give a her a quizzical look and he just smile at me and gather his things a long with his secretary.

"Its about your great relationship with the Brüschweiler, Ms. Kim. And congratulation about it. Thank you for having this deal with us. Have a nice day." He patted my shoulder before leaving without forgetting to bow.

"I don't get her, Ms. Kim." Mina suddenly blurted out beside me that made me flinch.

"F*cking hell, Mina! Can you please stop scaring me like that!" I hissed putting my hand on my chest.

"I'm sorry, Ms. Kim. You where too engrossed after that conversation which you didn't notice my presence." She apologizes giving me peace sign. I let out a heavy sigh and seated back again.

"The investors are great to talk with, but ended up giving me weird conversation." I said while massaging my temple.

"Urgh! I don't really get it. I only talk with the Brüschweiler couple once, but they are talking like I have a relationship with their child." I grumbled.

"I have same thoughts about it, yet it was Lisa who was with you the whole night. Even their daughter wasn't there. However..." Mina pause suddenly while having a deep thoughts.

"What?" I ask anticipated.

"However the couple travel all the way from Thailand to Korea, and attended the event for the first time that others having hard time to make." She continued and do the smiling face. She's right though. I'm really curious about it also.

"You shouldn't be curious about it, Jennie. JRJKC is a big company. There's no doubt for them to attend such invitation because the company and you. You're a great CEO, Jennie. There is nothing to doubt about making them occur at the event." Mina reassuringly sounding more of a friend. I sigh again for the ninth time but more comfortable this time. Its really good to have a Mina right beside me.

"Ah, I miss my Lili." I blurted out of nowhere while stumping my feet.

"That's so random, Jennie." Mina said looking at me ridiculously.

"I haven't seen her for almost 4 days from now. I miss her lips already." I whine.

"Well be happy because we are done with the meetings. We're going back to Korea this evening." My face lit up because of that and grab my phone on my pocket. And yes... where in LA right now doing business trip as I informed earlier.