39: [HANDLE]

LISA POV

We’re here sitting at the available couch in the lobby waiting for my girlfriend. Mina came and told us that she went down first cause Nini forgot her things in her office.

They were talking randomly, while I am facing the elevator waiting for my Nini to come out. All employees and non-employees are always looking at our direction since they probably recognize my friends and Nini’s friends. Some are politely bowing at us before passing by.

“That Mandu is taking so long.” I heard Nayeon whine then I saw Nini went out at the elevator.

“She’s here.” I uttered looking at her direction. I immediately smile at her when she her saw us. She is mirroring my smile as she come towards us.

“Oh, great.” Nayeon exclaim.

I farrowed my brows when a man wearing a black hoodie and black hat that slightly covering her eyes was following behind Nini.

When Nini was already few meters away from us, she suddenly turn around. I immediately stand up to see what going on.

“Hey, Lali. What’s wrong?” I heard Bear ask but I ignored her and started to run towards my girlfriend.

My eyes went wide when I saw the man holding a knife.

“NINI!” I shouted grabbing her wrist away from that man as I swiftly turn us around when her body met mine.  

“F*ck!” I silently curse when I saw a blood dripping on her arms.

“Lali! Behind you!” Jeongyeon shouted. I immediately look back and was directly meet the man who was about to attack us with the knife. And as a reflex I let go of my hold from her and do a turning kick that exactly hit the mans hand made him let go of the knife, and did a side kick that made him harshly fall on the ground.

This sh*t. How dare he tried to hurt my Nini.

How did he get inside? Where are those guards here!

I become furious thinking that my dad was behind this.

I was about to kick the man again when Jeongyeon and Seulgi came to stop me from doing it.

JENNIE POV

I was trembling in fear when a man was about to stub me with his knife but thankfully I was immediately pulled by my girlfriend that made his knife only touches my arm.

And here I was standing in awe while watching how my girlfriend made a swift move made that man fall on the ground holding his stomach where he was kicked.

 I snap on my gaze when my friends came.

“Oh my Ghad! Jennie are you ok?” my friends ask worriedly and made me sit on the couch giving me a handkerchief to put at my bleeding wound.

“I’m fine. Its not that huge.” I answered looking at my wound.  But its painful. I mentally added cursing at the man who tried stub me.

“Ew. Your bleeding Mandu.” Bunny suddenly uttered when she saw the blood on my skin.

“Wow. What a contagious disease this is.” I answered her in sarcasm. I really can’t with her sometimes. Sigh.

“Urgh!” We look in front when someone grunts in pain.  Jeongyeon and Seulgi is now holding the man to insure that he can’t get away.

“Gosh, where is the security?” I ask In frustration. It should be them who would do this that person.

Lili walk towards me fallowed by cubby. She has a dark serious aura when she scan my bleeding wound.