34: [ADVICE]

JENNIE POV

A person was revealed when the door was opened by Ryuijin. The person has small, round face that almost similar as my lili's doll-like feature.

"LALI!" The girl who where inside of Lili's office shouted enthusiastically while opening her arms wide indicating that she want a hug from my Woman

"Chewwy!" I look at my girlfriend and she was smiling widely.

What the f*ck. Stop smiling you monkey.

She was about to let go off my hand but I gripped on it that made her stop to let go of it. Her gaze went to me and I give her 'What?' look.

"Uhm. Come on, Hun. Its Tzuyu, I'll introduce you to her." She assured me knowing that I'm so freaking jealous right now. Cuz who wouldn't your girl is smiling widely at this yoda tsk.

The both of us is still holding hands when we come near this girl Tzuyu, tsk whatever.

The girl change her expression changes when her eyes travel at our hands. I eternally smirk when I saw her face. She let down her arm and hide it on her back and her expression was back again from smiling widely.

"Hi, Lali." She said while smiling at my Lili. My girlfriend look at me telling me that she want to hug this girl made me sigh and let go of her hand. She kiss my cheek before turning to hug this Tzuyu.

"Chewy!" Lili exclaimed hugging this yoda. Tsk, She also have cute endearment to her. So what Nini is the cuter. Right? Hmp.

"You didn't tell me that your coming." Lili ask after the hug looking at her from head to toe. "Woah. You are more taller and beautiful, huh." Lili tease her that made this Tzuyu blush.

Tsk. So what I'm also beautiful

-But your not tall- My subconscious said made me scoff.

"I'm always beautiful, Lali." She answered rolling her eyes at My Lili.

-Why do you keep putting 'My'?- My subconscious ask and scoff.

Mind your own business. My woman is talking to other girl that I think she's close with. I have to always remind my self that she is my woman to avoid harming this bitch.

"Why didn't you tell me that you coming here?" Lili ask putting hand on this girl's arm. Your forgetting that your girl is here, Manoban. I glare at this person who where forgetting my existence.

"Well I want to surprise my handsome girl." This tzuyu said and wink at her. Oh no you don't. My glare instantly switch to this Yoda. Back off bitch.

"Its been 5 years right? So... are you running your own company now?" Lili ask curiously at her and putting her hand down. Good job Lili.

"I'm a doctor now, Lali. A surgeon to be exact. And about the managing our company I'm managing my hospital now." The Yoda said proudly and reach my girlfriend's hand. Ok. I'm done.