[ EPILOGUE ]

THIRD PERSON POV

Ten years later, in a cozy and welcoming home, a sense of contentment enveloped the room as soft sunlight filtered through the curtains. The walls adorned with cherished memories set an atmosphere of tranquility. The inhabitants, weathered by time yet filled with a deep sense of satisfaction, shared laughter and stories around a worn yet cherished dining table. Gazing out the window, a lush garden stood testament to years of nurturing and care, mirroring the growth and love that had flourished within those walls.

"Dada? Dada!... Dada!" a cute, tiny voice was heard shouting while running around the house, waving her paper above her head, searching for her dada. Running about, she found herself entering the kitchen and spotted her Mom preparing food.

"Mommy!" Ella shouted, catching Jennie's attention, who looked up and smiled upon seeing her 4-year-old daughter.

"Why did baby Ella just come down now?" Jennie asked, grabbing a strawberry and crunching down to her daughter's level, planting a kiss on her cheeks, eliciting giggles from her daughter.

Ella Czar Sage Kim Manoban, their second-born child, was a jolly and sweet daughter who openly displayed her honest emotions with everyone she loved. She could also be a bit possessive and sometimes even exhibit a hint of a temper, a trait that she undoubtedly inherited from her Mom.

"Good morning, Mommy," Ella greeted with a smile and planted a kiss on her mother's lips, a daily ritual.

"Hmm, good morning, sweetheart. Here, have some," Jennie replied, handing her daughter a strawberry. Ella wasted no time, popping the strawberry into her mouth right after giving her Mom's cheek a grateful peck, causing Jennie's smile to widen.

"Mommy, have you seen Dada Lala?" Ella inquired, holding a piece of paper in her tiny hands, her cheeks adorned with a strawberry. Her adorableness prompted a giggle from Jennie, who couldn't resist giving her daughter's cheeks another affectionate kiss.

"She's in the library with your brother Lawrence, sweetie," Jennie answered gently, pointing towards the house library. Ella winced at the news and absentmindedly scratched her chin.

"Oh, never mind, Mommy. What are you doing?" Ella changed the subject, clearly reluctant to enter the library and engage in reading and studying with her Dada and brother.

Upon hearing her daughter's response, Jennie couldn't help but burst into laughter, fully aware of her daughter's aversion to the library. She lifted Ella and carefully placed her on the kitchen counter, offering her another strawberry, Ella's favorite treat. Despite her avoidance of traditional studies, Ella was a quick learner, displaying a keen interest in painting and photography, just like her Dada.

"I'm preparing food for our picnic later. Would you lend Mommy a hand?" Jennie asked, playfully pinching her daughter's cheeks.

"Of course, Mommy! What should I do?" Ella replied enthusiastically, setting her paper aside and placing it carefully beside her.

"You just need to arrange these fruits in this box properly," Jennie softly instructed her child, a smile adorning her face as she recognized her daughter's growing capability.

"Alright, gimme gimme," Ella exclaimed with excitement, promptly gathering the sliced fruits and berries.

"You know you can tell me what's on that paper, sweetheart," Jennie remarked while assembling sandwiches, stealing glances at her daughter who shook her head, cutely focused on her task.

"No, Mommy. I can't. It's only for Dada, brother Wenwen, and me," Ella answered, glancing at her Mom with a cheeky smile that she undoubtedly inherited from her Dada.