33: [DO 'IT']

LISA POV

"Stop stubbing the food, Hun." I calmly stated and let out an giggle.

We're already here at the restaurant eating the foods that I ordered a while ago. But I don't know why Nini keep on glaring at the food while harshly stubbing the meat. Didn't she like the taste of it?

"Does it taste bad? Don't you like the food?" I ask curiously. She look at my direction an glare at me. She harshly shove her food at her mouth chewing it with a greeted teeth. I shivered all over my body on how she look at me.

I thought we're already good? Did I something wrong again? Aish.

"D-did I do someth---" "YES YOU DID SOMETHING LALISA! YOU DID!" She catted me off when She shouted furiously with sadness lingering in her eyes.

"I-I did what?" I ask nervously worriedly looking at her.

"You don't really know!?" She ask again shouting. I nod slightly not knowing what I did wrong.

"You put an hickey on my neck Lalisa! And people think that we do it. When in fact we really did not!" She shouted again pointing the purple part of her neck. Oh... because of the hickey.

"A-are you angry because I put a hickey on you? Or because people are thinking about us doing it?" I ask stuttering. "Cause, Hun. We really did not. Just don't mind them. Ok?" I don't really know where is this coming from. I don't really mind people who keep their business with the people they don't know..

"I don't really care about how they think Lili. But... But they are thinking that we did it. Which we did not." She let out a. frustrated sigh still glaring at me.

"Eh? We really did not." I said hesitantly cause she's hella glaring through my soul.

"That's the point! I'm angry because we didn't do it! I was so turn on a while ago Lalisa! And you drag me here to eat a brunch when in fact you are the one that I should be eating right now!" My mouth open widely in shock at her confession. Oh Gosh. My Nini is supper vulgar. How can she even say it in front of the food.

Thank goodness where in the VIP area. If not?.... I really don't know. Sigh.

"You always make me turn on just by watching you standing in front of me with just normal clothes, but you still looking freaking hot. You suck my neck, licking it seductively then... then... you act like you did nothing to me and always look innocent like this." She let out her frustration while groaning in the process.

I unintentionally bit my lip after her bold confession made her mouth fell open.

"See? Now your seducing me." She whine and throw her tissue paper at me. I let out an giggle at this adorable Mandu.

"I'm not doing anything, Hun. You smell strawberry that's why I can't help to lick your neck and I'm not really doing anything, your apodyopsis is just kicking." I said and wink at her. And as a que the waiter come in with a bouquet of flower.

I stand up and the waiter handed me the flowers. I thanked him and he left. Walking my way to my girlfriend and handed her the flower my self and smiled at her.

"Congratulations." I said as I handed her the flowers. Her frustrated face turn into a sweet smile while accepting the bouquet. I lean for a peck and mirror her smile as our faces are just inch apart. "I love you. I'm sorry for seducing you unintentionally." I whisper softly and peck her lips 3 times.

"I love you more." Nini said and pulling me to deepen the kiss. It was soft and long kiss that describing her love for me as well as mine. "One day you will pay for that 'Unintentionally-making-me-turn-on'." She utter after our lips parted.