8: [VISIT]

JENNIE POV

"Hi!" The person greeted as she came inside.

I was staring at her like I couldn't believe that she is standing here in my office. Yup, that person is Lisa THE Lalisa Manoban that has been appearing in my mind. Lisa entered holding a flower in her right hand.

She appeared again looking so hot with eyeglasses

"Uhmm.. Do you still remember me?" She ask making me snapped at my thoughts and stopping me from checking her out.

Yes I remember you well, your keep appearing in my mind everyday since that dinner!. But I will not say that, that will be embarrassing.

"Hi Lisa nice to meet you again". It was Chu who greeted her. Because I can't utter any words. I am still shock on her coming to my office.

Irene and Nayeon stand up and approach her.

"So you must be the 'The Lalisa' of Jennie?". Irene stated bringing her hand for a handshake.

Lisa looked at Irene confusedly but still answered her.
"Yes. I'm Lalisa but you can just call me Lisa." Lisa smiled and accepted her hand.

I feel like they have been shaking there hands for too long for my liking. Nayeon was about to introduce herself to lisa but I cleared my throat and gain their attention.

"Hi Jennie!". Lisa greet me and excuse herself from the three. She handed me the Flowers that she was holding awhile ago.
"For you". She smiled.

"Thank you". I smiled at her blushing, I hide my face by smelling the flowers. And cleared my throat again. "Lisa this is Irene Bae and Im Nayeon" I pointed the two person that she face earlier.

"Hi nice to meet you guys" Lisa smiled at them. And face chu "Nice to meet you again Ms. Jisoo".

"Just Jisoo, sister-in-Law". Chu wink at Lisa makes Lisa blush but compose herself after that. I saw it and smirk.

"Why are you here Lisa?". I ask hiding my giddiness of having her here in my office.

"Are you here for the payment?". I ask feeling sad about it. She smiled widely when I ask about it. She's not here for me?!

"Yup". She answered. I grip my hands of the flower, I feel so disappointed by her answer. I know I shouldn't have feel this way but i don't know.

"How much?". I coldly ask her. I know my friends are listening but I don't care anymore. Anger and disappointment is eating me.

"A dinner". She answer shortly.

"Wh-What?!". I ask again in confusion. Did she say dinner? Am I hallucinating? . Did she ask for dinner as a payment?.. .

"Yes. Your right. I'm asking for a dinner as a payment"

Did she heard my thoughts?. I ask my self.

"Its a 'dinner date actually, just you and me. You told me to ask what I want for a payment the night we part ways. I am here for that". She smiled brightly like she give her best answer for an a Q&A contest.

I smiled because she ask me for a date.

"Really?". My question came out softly. she nod and wink for a confirmation. "When and where?" I added.

"I will fetch you at 6. And you just have to wear formal clothes. And the 'where' question is for you to find out later". Wow she talk like she already plan it for a long time. I smirk.

"Its like you planned it already huh?. I tease her.

"Maybe". She shrug "Btw I have to go now." I nod. Biting my cheeks inside me to hide the excitement I am feeling right now. I really am stopping my self to hug her.

I was waiting for her to say something, but she just looked at me and walked step by step, coming closer to me. My heart was humming in my chest as if it wanted to escape. She leaned her face towards me, tilting her head. She kissed my cheek, then leaned closer to my ear and whispered her 'bye' in her deep voice. I got goosebumps as her breath brushed against my ear.

She stepped back and faced the three girls, bidding them farewell. She waved her hand at me before leaving. I didn't say anything because I was still caught up in the euphoria of the kiss. Oh, Kim... It was just a kiss on the cheek! Get over it!

"AHEM!". I stop daydreaming when chu cleared her throat. Pulling me on reality. Omg gosh they are still here!. I face them with there teasing face grinning widely at me.

I hide my face because I am blushing now on Embarrassment.
I really look like a tomato now.

"A 'Dinner date' huh?". Nayeon tease.

"Ayyyiieee!!". They tease in unison

"Stop it!". I shout still hiding my face.

"She's so HOOTTT!! Jennie!". Nayeon shouted. "If you reject her jendukie You can give her to me ".she wink. I glared at her and she just laugh at me. Tsk tsk this bunny.

""But seriously, Jen, I think... She's 'the one,' Jennieyah," Irene stated earnestly.

I reached for the flower Lisa had given me. "I hope so too, Unnie," I answered, smelling the flower once again, my smile growing brighter as I watched it.

"Stop it Jendukie!.. Your making me feel single!" Chu Complained.

"Cuz YOU ARE!!!" Me, Irene and Nayeon answered back.

"Nope!" She lift her hand and cross it making an X sign. And added "WE. ARE." We laugh at her statement.

We talk catching up a little before they bid goodbye and go to there respected company.
I cleared my schedule for the rest of the day to prepare for the dinner later.

I'm so excited!!. I thought while humming.

I will make you fall for me Manban.