65: [YES]

JENNIE POV

Seeing my girlfriend happily hugging her father was something I had prayed for. From the moment I had dinner with her and our families, I could tell that Papa Marco wanted to have a conversation with Lili. The way he glanced at her made it clear that he wanted to have his daughter’s attention once again.

Everything went perfectly, with all the surprises I had prepared, including Papa Marco’s talk with Lili. But now, in this very moment, I find myself looking at my girlfriend, who is asking me a question I didn’t expect to hear tonight.

“Will you marry me, Nini?” she asks, her eyes locked with mine. My heart skips a beat as she steps back two paces, her smile widening. Behind her, my father, mother, and my brother come into view, along with Lili's parents and our friends, forming a straight line. They hold a banner that reads 'MARRY HER,' the words looking more like a command.

“That sentence behind was a command, Ms. Kim. You can’t do anything just to marry me.” she playfully says, winking at me. I giggle as tears stream down my cheeks.

“I apologize if I didn’t have the jaw-dropping reaction a while ago, hun. I just didn’t expect they will teach you the one I choreographed,” she jokes, making everyone laugh, including myself. I shake my head at her

She takes a deep breath and puts on a serious expression again. "Hi, Nini. I know we're still young, or maybe really not and we've only known each other for about six months. This may be becoming too soon and too fast, but it’s happening nonetheless, I’m falling too hard and being with you is all I want. I want you to know that the moment you unexpectedly pulled me in my own restaurant and offered to pay me, was the day I know that I will be under for the rest of my life,” I laugh even harder, wiping away my tears.

“Nini, I won’t take this long cause I don’t want to be speechless when it comes to our wedding for spending all my message here.” she adds, and the entire place erupts in laughter. With my hands covering my mouth, I watch as Lili gets down on one knee, tears streaming down my face, as she pulls a box from her pocket.

"Marry me," she asks, more like a command, causing me to giggle even more, my tears mingling with my smile. I step forward and stand in front of her, cupping her face and looking into her eyes before nodding my head and kissing her.

"I'll marry you, Lili," I say, she slip the ring perfectly onto my finger and she lifts me up, twirling us around as fireworks light up the sky and our families and friends cheer for us.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" they shouted when Lili put me down, and we were engulfed in a group hug.

My friends pulled me away from the crowd, making me chuckle. "Let us see the ring. Come on, come on," they excitedly said, clapping their hands. I stretched my arm to show them the ring that I hadn't really seen because I was so engrossed in looking at Lili.

"Ohhhhh, it's beautiful!" they cheered as the light reflected on the diamond, revealing its wonderful colors.

"Of course, we helped Monkey choose it," my brother said, making us all look at him.

"Yeah, Oppa Jin didn't do much except keep staring at the salesperson," Seulgi said, making everyone laugh.

"Tsk, I know, I know. At least I was present," he said, shrugging. Seulgi playfully punched his shoulder, and they both laughed.

"Whoa, how did my brother get close to them?" I asked, watching their banter.

"Your brother has been hanging out with them a lot these past few weeks," Nayeon answered, also watching them. I nodded, realizing that I had been too busy with work and preparing for Lili's birthday to notice.