38: [LOBBY]

JENNIE POV

“Ms. Kim.”

“Ms. Kim. Wake up.” I heard someone talk while nudging my arm softly. I slowly open my eyes and be greeted by Mina.

“Where here already, Ms. Kim.” She informed. I nod and yawned and glance at me watch. Argh, Finally! From 13 hours flight.

I walk through the door of plane escorted by the attendants. Its 1 am in the morning, still feel so tired even if I already sleep for 13hours straight at the plane. Walking at the airport lobby still saw a lot of security all over the place but I didn’t care enough. I feel weird about it cause a all through out the entire flight, the service was a lot extra.

“What’s my schedule today, Mina?” I ask Mina who’s walking beside me.

“It’s still 1:45 AM in the morning, Ms. Kim. We haven’t been home, and your already asking on this day schedule. Can we talk about this later in the office, Ms. Kim?” She pleaded with a tired look. I sigh and nod, I nearly forgot that she was also tired as well. I open my mouth to respond but a smooth and lovely voice spoke before me.

“She’s right. You should take a rest first.” Said by the person who has stern but has a soothing voice. I look at the person and she was there standing 5 meters away from me with a wide arm open, looking at me with a sweet smile that plastered on her face.

“Hun!” I sequel and run towards her and jump at her, engulfing her of a tight hug. She let out a ‘Oof’ sound when she catches me. I sigh in a satisfied sigh when het sent filled on my lungs.

“I miss you.” I whispered and hug her tightly while I buried my head at the crook of her neck. It was only 4 days of not seeing her, and it feels like it was already a year from the way I misses her.

“I miss you more, Hun. Welcome home.” She answered planting a kiss on the top of my head.  ‘HOME’ a word linger on my mind. Being in her arms while hugging her tightly feels like home. Lisa is my home. The thought made me heart warm and happy.

I leaned backward slightly to face her beautifully handsome face while she carry me on her arms.

“Careful.” Lili said softly, her left hand move at my back, her right arm was on my butt protectively preventing me from falling.  I stared at her and give her a peck on her lips three times before deepening the kiss as I encircled my arm on her neck.

“Ahem.” A clearing throat interrupted us made us pull away from the nearly intense kiss. Yeah kind of. I look at the owner of the voice. Mina was there standing awkwardly with some staff behind her who were intended to bring our suit case.

My face heat up on embarrassment and hide my face back on Lili’s neck which earn a giggle from them.

“I’ll head first, Ms. Manoban.” I heard Mina said talking at my girlfriend.

“Yes. Take care. Cubby is waiting at you outside.” Lili answered. I can’t see Mina’s reaction but I’m sure she’s blushing right now.

“I’ll leave now. I’ll see you at the office, Ms. Kim.” Mina said with a little teasing voice. I look at her and glare where she just laugh at me and bid her goodbye.

“Let’s go now, Hun.” She said and kiss my temple. I just nodded and let her carry me outside. I didn’t care someone will see me like this. I just want to be with my Lili’s arm.

After a moment we reached her car: she settle me down carefully at her car next to the driver seat. She thanked the person who brought my stuff on her car before she settled on the driver seat.