69: [DANCE]

THIRD PERSON POV

Night fell, and they began their 'BBQ BAGONZA.' The tops took charge of preparing and grilling the food, instructing their partners to relax while they handled the work. The Jennie and the rest gathered around a bonfire on the beach, engaging in conversation and laughing at the commotion coming from the grilling area.

"Hey! I told you not to let Lali near the grill!" Chaeyoung shouted when she noticed the flames rising higher after Lisa blew on the charcoal.

"I was just following Nick's instructions!" Lisa defended herself as Chaeyoung chased her away from the grilling area.

"I didn't tell you to blow on it so forcefully," Nick argued, holding a piece of meat ready to be grilled.

"Hey! Chipmunk, stop eating the food. You're going to eat everything before it's all cooked," Seulgi scolded Rosé from across the fire. Rosé claimed she was just taste-testing to ensure it was cooked properly.

"I'm your food critic. How can I judge if it's good for later if I don't taste it now?" Rosé replied with a shrug, continuing to eat the food that Seulgi and Bambam had cooked.

"Ugh! Nine, please get this Chipmunk/Monkey out of here," Seulgi and Chaeyoung shouted together, and the two culprit run away and settling into their chairs to watch their hardworking friends.

Jennie and her friends, along with Minnie and Sorn, laughed at how Lisa and Rosé were being naughty while their friends worked.

"They really can't be trusted in the kitchen," Sorn remarked, and everyone agreed, chuckling. Jennie and Jisoo couldn't deny it either, as Lisa couldn't cook, and Rosé couldn't resist food when it was nearby. However, Jennie and Jisoo always found their antics adorable.

"So, how did you guys meet and end up being part of the same circle?" Minnie asked curiously, referring to how Jennie and her friends had become involved with Lisa's friends as well.

"Well, it was all a happy accident. It wasn't planned at all. We didn't have any idea that our partners' best friends would end up dating our friends," Irene explained, her cheeks warming as she thought about how destiny had orchestrated their connection.

"Really? So, you didn't get to know your partners through their friends?" Sorn gasped, shocked by the revelation. Irene, Nayeon, Jennie, Mina, and Jisoo nodded in agreement.

"Then who started dating someone from the Pack first?" Minnie asked, growing even more excited. Mina timidly raised her hand, feeling a bit shy about the question.

"Really? So, you and Chaeyoung have known each other longer than the others?" Minnie exclaimed, surprised by the information. The others confirmed it with nods.

"Wow. And both of you are also secretaries in Jenlisa's company, right?" Sorn asked for confirmation, and Mina giggled as she nodded.

"It seems like secretaries always find love before the bosses do," Minnie remarked, prompting laughter from everyone.

"But Jendukie and Bunny have a different story," Jisoo said, causing Jennie and Nayeon's faces to heat up as they wondered what Jisoo meant by that.

"Whoa, whoa... what does that mean?" Minnie playfully squinted her eyes, earning a laugh from Jennie and the rest of the group.