Chapter 2

"Spread love everywhere you go.
Let no one ever come to you
without leaving happier."

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Hello beautiful souls,
How are u all doing??
Here is the new update dears, Hope u all enjoy this book.

Happy Reading :-D

***********************************

Siya POV

I am walking through the corridors of the school with a small smile on my face. I responded to a student's greeting with a smile and nodded on my way to my class, which is 1st standard. I love kids, and teaching is my passion, so here I am. Also, I am very excited today as a new session has started, and I am ready for my new group of naughty students.

I can hear the shouting and chaos of students from outside the class very clearly. It looks like I got very loud, naughty, and energetic kids. I quickly make a fake angry and strict expression and enter the class. But these little rats are too engrossed in themselves to even notice me.

(Loudly clearing throat sound)

They all freeze in place and quickly stand up to greet me. "Gooood mornninnggg ma'ammm", they all wish me in a singing manner.

Haye soo cute.

"Good morning, students", I greet back and ask them to take their seats. "Ok, my lovely students I am Siya. I am your class teacher for this session. I hope you all enjoy your studies with me. And before we start our class, I want you all to introduce yourself to the class. Alright. Start from there," I told them.

After introduction

"Very good. Ok, as I am your teacher, if anyone has any problems or wants to ask anything, they can do so freely. And everyone will make a promise to me that all of you will behave like friends and share things like good kids—no fighting. understood? " I told them sweetly while they nodded their heads cutely and shouted promise.

"Ok, let's begin class, so take out your English textbook, page no...."

That is how my day started.

Ring ring.....

"Ok, sweetheart, that's for today. And complete your homework; I will check tomorrow. ok?" "I hope you enjoyed your first day with me, and see you tomorrow, cupcake," I said, smiling.

"We enjoyed! Miss. Angel,", the whole class said in unison, making me chuckle.

Everyone started leaving while waving to class as parents were waiting outside to pick them up.

Now the whole room is almost empty, leaving me and the cute girl with tiny buns made out of two ponytails, making her more adorable. She sits in her place while colouring something and is fully engrossed in her task.

"Niya, baby, what are you colouring?" I ask her to kill the time. "I don't know; it looks like some bad monster", she said, confused herself. "Come here, let me take a look", I said.

She slowly came towards me with her head down and playing with her fingers. I think she is shy.I hold her hand and softly pull her towards me.