Chapter 16

Hello everyone,
💥Happy Janmashtami to all💥
How are you all?

Here is the new chapter
Do VOTE, COMMENT, and SHARE.
Ok start your read,
Enjoy!

**********************************
Siya pov

Hugging Ma I have now been crying for 5 minutes, but these stupid tears aren't stopping. "Bas meri Jaan, now stop crying and give me your beautiful smile," Ma said as she wiped my tears with her saree pallu. "Now smile," she said with a grin as a smile covered my face, seeing her so happy and content.

"I will miss you," I said with a sad face. "I will miss my daughter a lot more." She stroked my cheeks gently. Kissing my face, she said, "Now you have a family, so take care of them and yours also. They are very nice people and will love you like their own. I will be with you whenever you need me."

Kissing her hands in return, I said, "You also take care of yourself and the kids. Don't worry, I will soon join the orphanage as a caretaker, and you can't stop me." Said in a serious and stubborn tone as she sighs before nodding. After hugging everyone, I made my way to my Pihu, who was crying with hiccups in Shruti's arm.

"Doll, don't you say goodbye to your didi?" She just shook her head and hid her face in her neck."I will come to meet you daily; how about this?" Again, she shook her head stubbornly.

I let out a tired sigh and was about to say something, but Ruhaan Ji stopped me, showing his hand and carrying her in his arms. "You wanted to come with us, Princess?" She again shook her head and said, "No! No! I DON'T WANT HER TO GO!" she shouted while crying, making me feel bad.

"But we have to take her to the doctor; see, she's got a cut on her head." Shruti lied to her to convince her. Pihu looks at my head, and her eyes widen as she notices a cut.

"Is it hurting?" she asked, looking at me. I shake my head in no, as the tears brim in my eyes. "Don't cry, Di; you can go till then, and I will wait for you. The doctor will heal you." Saying she kissed my cheeks.

"Now, you will go to sleep and take care of yourself," I told her strictly, making her nod her head. "You all will also sleep and eat on time, take care of each other, and not fight with each other. Ok?" I asked them as they shouted "OK, didi!" in unison.

I opened my arm for a group hug as they ran towards me and hugged me from all sides, making me stumble, but a hand on my waist gripped me. As I looked at the owner of the hand, I felt butterflies in my stomach and goosebumps on my body.

He asked with his eyes, 'If I am okay?' As I blink my eyes in assurance. But he didn't remove his arm from my waist after that, making my whole face red with shyness.

After bidding a tearful goodbye to all of them. Ruhaan gestures to Shruti to help me with my heavy lehenga. But she acts as if she didn't see him and turns her head to talk with Pihu. Letting out a sigh, he supports me with one hand and holds my lehenga with the other.

His family and Shaurya give him a proud look while showing their thumbs, and when his mother takes his Valaye from her place, he just rolls his eyes at them, making me giggle.

After greeting Ma, Ruhaan, and Shruti's family sat in their cars, and one by one, cars started leaving the place—my home, my orphanage. As our car started to move, I quickly looked at Ma and the kids, and tears again slipped from my eyes. This is the last time I will call this place home.

At Ruhaan's home

The whole ride, I was just sniffing and wiping my tears. I don't know if I can cry this much; I think I underestimate myself. Whereas Ruhaan Ji just sat beside me silently and passed tissue papers whenever I needed them. He is such a gentleman and has the patience to tolerate my crying mess.

It's been 10 minutes since we reached his house, and Dadi asked me to cover my face with the veil for the sake of tradition and said it was not necessary if I didn't want to. But assured her that I was okay.

After his mother welcomes us with arti and other rituals, Shruti helps me walk to the living area and makes me sit beside Ruhaan Ji, and others also take theirs with us. Dadi uncovers my face and puts her hand on my head as a blessing.

Let me tell you guys, his home is so huge, luxurious, and elegant. This place gives me a homely feeling. I was looking around the house with sparkling eyes when Dadi called my name, making me turn to her. "Ji"

"Beta, welcome to your new home. Do you like the house?" Dadi asked lovingly. "Ji Dadi, it's beautiful," I softly and slowly said with a smile.

"I think we should rest for a while. It is already 2 in the morning, and we also have to organise a pooja for our newlyweds tomorrow. As we have other rituals to perform tomorrow only. I know, Siya, you must be exhausted from all the mess, but after we are done with all these, you can rest as much as you want." Pallavi aunty said while caressing my left cheek.

I just held her hand with mine and softly squished her hand. "Don't worry, Aunty Ji." Suddenly she let out a shocking gasp and said, "I am not your aunty." "Oh so...r..ry...I do..." I start stammering, thinking I must have offended her.

"I mean to say that from now on I am Mumma, just like Ru and Vi. So you can call me Ma, Mom, or Mumma." Hearing her happy tears appear in my eyes, I instantly hug her while sobbing in her arms. I think I can end the water crisis in the world with my tears. They are not unstoppable today.

"Mumma I'm so ha..p..py to...d...ay," I said while sniffing. Pulling me out of the hug, she kissed my forehead, wiped my tears, and said, "Don't cry, my Jaan." "Ok, enough; don't make others emotional too. I hate tears." Dadi said it dramatically to light up the environment as we all let out a chuckle.

"Come on everyone, now rest for a while. Move to your rooms." Dadi said, clapping her hands, and left for her room with Vivaan. Papa also left from there.

Now Shruti, Shaurya, Ruhaan Ji, and I are left behind. Momma turned towards us and said to her sibling, "You both can sleep here in the guestroom."

"Mom, actually we don't have our cloth here, but we will come in the morning for Pooja with Ma," Shaurya said as Shruti also nodded, making Mumma agree. Both of them leave after hugging us, but Shaurya pats my head with a gentle smile, and I also give him a big smile in return.

Mumma helped me to Ruhaan Ji's bedroom, and after making sure I was comfortable, she also left. After some time, Ruhaan Ji enters the room and sits on the couch. "Please make yourself comfortable and tell me if you need anything." He asked me as he was removing his shoes while looking at me.

"Actually, I wanted to ask about my bags," I say nervously as we are now alone in a room, and the thought that we are husband and wife all of a sudden makes me feel weird in my belly. "Your bags will reach here tomorrow," he said, starting to remove his watch. "Mumma is sending her clothes for you to wear tonight." I just nodded my head.

Now he had already changed into his sweats and t-shirt, whereas I was getting rid of my jewellery sitting in front of the dresser when someone knocked on the door. He opened it and, after taking something, closed it again. Placing a plain cotton saree beside me, he moves to sit on the bed and starts doing something on his phone.

Arranging my jewellery in one of the drawers, I stand up, taking the saree to change, but stumble due to sudden pressure on my sprained ankle. I quickly held the dresser to balance myself. "Hey, are you okay?" He asked as he rushed to me and made me sit on the stool and himself sit on the chair in front of me.

"Let me see," I said, slightly lifting my lehenga to take a look at my ankles. "It's Ok. I'm..." I stopped in the middle as he looked at me with hard eyes as if saying, 'I dare you to stop me' making me gulp and look down in nervousness.

He held my sprained ankle and slightly moved it, making me let out a painful hiss. He left my foot and walked inside the closet. I also lean down to look at my ankle and see the swelling all over my right foot. It seems bad.

He came back with a first aid box in his hand and sat in his previous place.Putting my injured foot on his lap he applies a balm and starts messaging my ankle to soothe the pain, and it feels so good and relaxing. The whole time, I was looking at him with my heart eyes, and he was looking so hot with his serious and concentrated face.

God! My husband is handsome!

"I will call the doctor tomorrow to check your injuries." His voice made me come out of my thoughts. "No need; they will be okay within a few days," I said. "Just to make sure, and I am not asking you," he said seriously. I just pouted at him.

Handing me a pill, he said, "This is a painkiller; it will help you."

Taking the pill, I again stood up, but he pulled me back on my seat and said, "Your forehead" pointing to my cut, he said, and gently holding my jaw, he slightly tilted my head so the cut came directly in front of his eyes, making my breath hitch, and he started cleaning the wound gently, making me close my eyes. Suddenly, I start to shout in pain as he dabs Dettol to sterilise the wound.

"Ouch! Ouch, mama! It hurts so bad, ahhh!" "Sshhh! It's ok. Relax; it will hurt for a while, but it will go away. And stop your hand, Siya." In the end, he scolded me gently as I was fanning the cut to soothe it.

Applying the antiseptic, he let me go. After refreshing up and changing into a cotton saree, I stood near the bed and asked him, "Where will I sleep?"

 After refreshing up and changing into a cotton saree, I stood near the bed and asked him, "Where will I sleep?"

Siya's saree

"On the bed, obviously." He said he was still busy with his phone and resting on the bed. Walking around the bed, I take the left side of the bed and lay down. "Good night, Ruhaan Ji." I made him look at me and say, "Good night."

As soon as the mattress touched my tired body, the feeling of a soft and fluffy mattress made me smile in relief and close my eyes as a tired sigh left my lips. This is a real heaven on Earth. I love you, dear soft bed. hehehe

I can feel the motion in Ruhaan Ji's side and the sounds of the switch buttons. But I am too sleepy to glance towards him, as this bed is luring me into deep sleep.

A few moments ago
Vivaan Pov
(Outside Siya and Ruhaan's bedroom)

I was returning from Dadi's room after giving her medicines and making her sleep.

Chote Chote bhaiyo me bade bhaiya
Aaj banege ke kisi saiya
Ohye, ohye,...

Hm hmm.
I was singing and humming a song while smiling from ear to ear and hopping towards my room.

Suddenly I heard a loud shout from a room, and the room belongs to my newly married Bhai. "Ouch! Ouch, mama! "It hurts so bad, ahhh!" "Sshhh! It's ok. Relax; it will hurt for a while, but it will go away. And stop your hand, Siya."

My eyes widened as I heard them unintentionally making my face hot and red due to embarrassment. "I am so sorry, Bhagwan Ji; it's an innocent mistake. Oh, God! What did I hear? RIP, my innocent soul. Bhaag Vivaan Bhaag, before anyone saw me." With this thought, I swiftly raced to my bedroom like a Ninja Hatori.

************************************
Vivaan, bad manners!!😔😔

That is for today, people.
did you all like the chapter?

Please VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE.

Ok then
See all soon

Take Care
Bye bye
🥰🥰🥰