Chapter 52

Enjoy Reading...

**************************

Author Pov

Siya entered their bedroom with a plate of food for Ruhaan and herself as Ruhaan asked Mumma to send his food into the room. She didn't find Ruhaan in the room. Placing the food tray on the table, she walked towards the balcony, finding the balcony door open. 

Ruhaan was standing near the railing, looking at the sky with his back facing her. She slowly walked towards him, put her arms around his waist, and placed her face against his back, making him flinch, but soon he relaxed, feeling her fragrance.

"How am I looking today?" She asked him excitedly, looking at his side profile, but a pout formed on her face, not hearing any response from him. "Are you still angry with me about fasting?" She innocently asked him in a slow voice. 

Still getting no reply, she came in front of him and looked at his neutral facial expression. Something seemed wrong with his behaviour, but ignoring her inner feelings, she grasped his hand in hers, dragged him inside the room, and made him sit on the couch.

"Keep your anger aside and have your food. I made everything of your choice. I am also very hungry because of you," she pouts, rubbing her stomach. She arranged all the items on a plate and placed it between them. 

She takes a bite and is about to feed him with her hand, but he pushes her hand aside in anger. His eyes are red, and he is glaring at her. She put the morsel on the plate, looking at him and asking questions.

"What happened..." "Please, Siya, stop your drama. Just STOP IT!" He spoke to her loudly in an angry tone, making her back off seeing him like this. "Drama? What are you saying?" He looked away from her and chuckled humorlessly.

"Wait, let me show you something," he said and went inside the closet, leaving Siya confused in the room. Soon he came back and stood in front of her, reaching out an envelope towards her. "See," he told her, throwing the envelope on her lap. She looked at the envelope in her lap, then at Ruhaan.

With a heavy heart, she opened the envelope and took out a few papers from inside. She looked at the papers with a frown, but the next second, her heart dropped in fear. Her hand clutches the side of the papers tightly. 

She looked at Ruhaan and parted her lips to say something, but no words came out. These are the same property papers that Teena gave her. She cursed herself for not telling him about this earlier.

"Please enlighten me," he said in a mocking tone. Finally decided to tell him everything about Teena. She looked into his eyes and said, "It is not what it looks like, Ruhaan Ji. I have something very important to tell you. Actually, it was-" A knock interrupts her. Soon the door opened, revealing Vivaan standing there, panting hard.

"Bhai, Sara is missing. The Teena aunty is crying badly. Come fast," he said while breathing hard. Siya stiffens her hearing, Vivaan. "Bhai, come down quick." Saying he ran away in a hurry. Ruhaan looked at Siya coldly before turning to go. He was about to take a step, but Siya held his hand, stopping him from going.

"Vo, I have to tell you something," she said, looking at him with hesitation, fearing his reaction. "Later, Siya," he says, looking annoyed, jerking his hand from her hold, and bent to pick up his phone from the table. "It's important; it's about..." Ignoring her, he left in a hurry.

She let out a loud sigh, staring at him and almost running downstairs. She also followed him to see that wicked woman's drama.

Siya Pov

Reaching down, I quietly stand behind the sofa. Mumma and Dadi are consoling Teena Aunty, who was showing her fake worry and crocodile tears. I mentally roll my eyes at her.