Chapter 41

Enjoy Reading...

*************************

Siya Pov

I entered our room and closed the door behind me. Dumping my bag and phone on the coffee table, I fell onto the couch with a tired sigh and closed my eyes for a minute.

"Tired?" I opened my eyes, hearing Ruhaan Ji's soft voice, and looked towards him. He just came out of the bathroom after showering. I smiled weakly at him and nodded my head.

"Go change your clothes, then go to sleep," he firmly said, looking at me through the mirror as he was drying his hair. "I don't want to. I am sleepy and tired," she said, snuggling more into the couch, almost lying down.

"Siya! Stop being a child." He now stands in front of me with his arms crossed in front of his chest. "Hmm," covering my eyes with my arm I turn my face away from him."AAAHHHH MUMMMAAA!!!" I let out a shriek as I felt myself getting lifted in the air suddenly. I looked at him with big, open eyes as he lifted me into his arms.

"What is this Harkat, Ruhaan Ji?" I asked while glaring at him hard. He just shrugged and started walking towards the bathroom with me in his arms. My grip on his t-shirt collar tightened, afraid of falling. Entering the bathroom, he walked towards the bathtub and lightly loosened his grip on me, making me let out a scream as I wrapped my hands around his neck and stuck to him.

"AHHH!! Leave me, please." I pleased him by hiding my face in his neck. "That's what I am doing, Siya darling," he said, bending down slightly just above the bathtub full of water and pretending to throw me in it. "NO!! Don't. Please!!" I clutched his neck in a death grip. He laughed at my state and then made me stand on my feet, making me let out a long breath.

"Now, change, and before I go back to my office room, I want to sleep in the bed." I just huffed at hearing his commanding voice and nevertheless nodded my head. "Yes, your highness," I taunted him in my fake sweet voice. Giving me a sharp look, he went out. With a pout, I started getting ready for the night.

******************

"SIYA!! Come out," I flinched hearing the loud and angry voice of Ruhaan. "SIYA!! SIYAAA!!!" I gulp in fear and, with slow steps, come out of the closet. My eyes widen when I see his furious expression and cold eyes.

Hearing my anklet sound, he swiftly turns to face me. I start shivering as he glares hard at my face. His jaws are clenched as if he were trying to control his anger. He walked towards me like a predator, his red, furious eyes staring into my scared ones.

"This is how you are going to pay for my care and love for you." I whispered, gritting my teeth as he stood close to me. "N..no R..ruh..."

"SHUT UP, JUST KEEP YOUR BLOODY MOUTH SHUT!" I flinch badly hearing his loud shout. I closed my eyes in fear and backed off from him, but he swiftly held my forearms tightly in a painful grip. I felt my eyes moisten with tears as I looked at him, only to see hate and disgust in his grey orbs.

"Li...listen to me, Ruh...Ruhaa." "Shhh, you lost the right to speak, Siya. You hear me, you lost it," he shook me, then pushed me, making me bump into the closet door. "Sorry, Ru, Ruhaan Ji." I sobbed loudly, feeling guilt and pain. I can't take his hate.

"Why Siya? Why? Was my love, care, and respect not enough for you? Did I lack somewhere?" He said as tears started to fall on his cheeks. He looks so vulnerable and broken, and the reason for his state is me, only me.

I just shook my head vigorously and negatively and then looked down while sobbing in shame. I panicked as he turned around after sending me the last disgusting and hateful look and started to leave me.