Chapter 50

Enjoy Reading...

************************

Siya Pov

'Am I overreacting?' I thought as I looked at his car passing through the iron gate of our house. I feel bad thinking about how he was glancing at me now and then while we were having our breakfast, and he also didn't finish his breakfast today because of my childish behaviour.

'Why are you so stupid, Siya? He was worried about your health, but you...' I pout as my mind scolds me for my stupidity. Cursing myself for my childishness, I made my way towards the living room, but suddenly someone yanked me, holding my arm tightly, towards the garden.

I looked at the person while gritting my teeth to see Teena Aunty looking at me angrily.

"What?" I asked her to remove my arm from her hold. "Here, take these papers and get Ruhaan's sigh on them," she said, handing me a brown envelope. I took them and looked at her in question. "What are these for?" I asked her while observing the cover for any clues. "These are property papers." My hand froze as I heard her, and I closed my eyes to control my anger. How dare she? I mean, how low can she go for her shitty revenge?

Pasting a straight expression to hide my annoyance, I looked at her with a poker face and nodded my head, looking at the envelope.

"Why are you in such a hurry?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at her. "I can't stay here forever, and that foolish daughter of mine resigned from her job, so before everyone knows about that, I want to take my revenge on Roys," she said bitterly, clenching her jaws.

'What does she get from this revenge game? Nothing, absolutely nothing. Why doesn't she understand that she has a life ahead for her and Sara, but instead of thinking about her future and leaving her past behind, she is just stuck in her past?' I thought, shooting my head at her thirst to destroy this beautiful family.

Siya, you have to think about her and her crazy revenge game as soon as possible, before it's too late.

My eyes fell on the brown envelope in my hand. I badly wanted to crush or burn it, but I controlled myself. I looked at her and mentally praised her for her impressive acting.

"I will see," I said, turning to go inside but hearing her say, "and Siya, stay away from Sara. I really appreciate it if you don't interfere in mother-daughter matters." Instead of replying to her, I just walked inside without glancing at her.

**************

I was pacing from left to right in my bedroom while looking at the wall, which was showing 11:40 p.m. My heart beat fast as time passed because Ruhaan Ji didn't return home from the office, and wherever he was late, he always informed me. I again called him, but it was switched off every time I tried.

Now I am getting worried sick for him, but where is he? Kahna Ji, please protect him. I pray for his safety as the anxiety gets the best of me. Making my eyes teary, but I quickly rub my eyes. Why are you crying, Siya? He must be stuck at work, and his phone may be discharged. He will be okay; think positively. I take a few long breaths to calm my racing heart.

I sat on the couch as I got tired of parading around the room continuously. Sitting on the couch, I pull my knees to my chest and keep my eyes on the wall clock. "Please come soon," I whispered under my breath, and one tear escaped from my eye. But I just sit like a statue on the couch with my phone in my hand and my eyes stuck on the clock. Soon, sleep took over due to stress and exhaustion.

***************

I feel myself floating in the air, and then softness under me. I open my eyes to see where I am, but the special grey orbs meet my brown ones. I raised my hand and touched his face to see if I was dreaming or if he was really here in front of me.