Chapter 60

Enjoy Reading...

***********************

Vivaan and Siya are chatting while Ruhaan goes to freshen up in the washroom of Siya's room.

"Bhabhi apki toh aish h..." Siya looked at him in confusion. "How so, Mr. Vivaan?""I mean, see how my ever-so-busy Bhai has been looking after you since yesterday and has refused to leave your side for even a minute. Mumma and Dadi are preparing your favourite meal in the house to welcome you. I am jealous of you." He said, pouting and giving a fake sad look, and Siya smirked and said,

"Yea toh h, see how your arrogant Bhai...line pr agye kese..." Both of them laughed at this and gave each other high fives. "Kon line pr agya..." Their eyes widen as they turn to see Ruhaan coming out of the washroom in fresh clothes. "Vo...ap... I mean.."

"Apna pyara Vivaan or kon... He was telling me how he was studying for his finals all night to top the college. Right Vi..." Vivaan gave her a shocked look and whispered, "Here I am struggling to pass my exam." Siya gave her a sorry look before looking at Ruhaan, who was shaking his head at them.

"Dramebaaz," he muttered before sitting on the sofa. Siya narrowed her eyes at her husband, which he royally ignored. At the same time, a nurse entered the room with a tray. "So, are you ready to go home?" the nurse asked Siya, who smiled and nodded her head happily. The nurse chuckled at her excitement.

"I am going to remove the IV cannula. It will hurt a bit, ok?" Siya gulped in fear but still nodded. As soon as the nurse touched her hand, she let out a shout in fear and tightly closed her eyes, imagining the pain. "AHHHHhhh!!!" The nurse flinched, looking at Siya, whereas Ruhaan ran towards her with a panicked face. And Vivaan was now standing in the corner of the room, not wanting to see the scary scene.

"What happened, Siya?" He asked worriedly, looking at her painful expression. "Mrs. Roy, I didn't even do anything. Just relax. It's a matter of seconds." Siya shakes her head. "If you have to remove it, then why do you insert it? No, I can't. Just make me unconscious, then you can remove it," she suggests, making Ruhaan sigh.

"Siya, it doesn't hurt that much, just a little. She will be gentle, right?" Ruhaan turned towards the nurse and gestured her towards Siya's hand, which she was holding, with his eyes. "Yes, dear, I will be gentle." Siya looked at her hesitantly and was about to look at her hand, but Ruhaan held her face and made her look at him.

She blinks her eyes, staring at his face as he gives her a charming smile. She turns red, and her eyes widen in shock as he kisses her on the cheek in front of the nurse and Vivaan. Her mouth opened at his sudden move. She moved her lips to say something but winced in pain as the nurse removed the cannula in a swift move.

"Shhh, it's done," he cooed at her, looking at her painful expression. She opened her eyes and looked at her hand to see a bandage on the back of her hand. She pouted sadly, and Ruhaan chuckled and caressed her head lovingly.

"Sir, please buy these medicines and collect the discharge file from reception. You can take her home now," Ruhaan said, nodding and thanking her before she left the room. "Where is Vivaan?" Siya asked him about not finding Vivaan at his place. He points towards the corner of the room where Vivaan is standing, covering his face with his palm.

Siya laughed at this, whereas Ruhaan rolled his eyes at his overacting before calling him. "Hogya kya?" He asked, and he sighed in relief at not finding a nurse. He sat beside Siya and said, "God, that was scary. You are very brave, Bhabhi," he said, bowing in front of her in respect.

"Ok enough...go buy these medicines and also collect Siya's file from the reception. And also get the car ready; we will leave in 15 minutes, ok?" Ruhaan instructed him seriously, and Vivaan nodded his head and went out to do his job.