Chapter 55

Enjoy reading...

************************

Ruhaan was climbing down the stairs while tying his watch. Suddenly, he bumped into Vivaan. Vivaan rubs his forehead while glaring at his brother, making Ruhaan roll his eyes at him.

"Can't you see where you are going?" Vivaan said, crossing his arm across his chest. "I can say the same for you, mister," said Ruhaan, walking past him and ignoring his glare. "Hey, where are you going, and where is my bhabhi?" Vivaan ran beside him to match his fast steps.

"Your bhabhi is staying at Pratibha Ma's place for a few days," he simply said, sitting on the dining chair. "What!? But why? " Vivaan shouts, making him close his eyes in annoyance. "Stop with your Q/A session. And let me have my breakfast in peace," he told him, getting irritated with him.

"How can you have peace when my bhabhi is not here? Shouldn't you behave like Devdas and miss her? Did you even love my sweet Bhabhi?" Vivaan narrowed his eyes at his brother, who was eating his paratha happily. "Are you going to shut your mouth, or do you want me to do that?" This makes Vivaan quiet, as he also starts eating his breakfast but takes a few hidden glances at his brother's straight face.

"Tell Ma, I have an early meeting; that's why I am leaving early." Vivaan just waved his hand in the air as his whole attention was now on the delicious Aloo ke Parathe. Shaking his head at his brother, Ruhaan went away.

******************

Siya was lying on her bed, staring out the window in a daze. Thinking about a certain someone. A single tear escaped from the corner of her eye. She missed him. She knows she can easily go back to him, but she will not. Not until he himself asks her to come.

Looking at the time, she tiredly sits on the bed. Taking her clothes from her suitcase, she decided to take a bath. While filling her hair partition, her hand starts shivering badly, making it hard for her to put on the sindoor. She narrowed her eyes at her hand in the mirror in confusion, but ignoring this, she somehow did her task.

Wrapping the dupatta around her, she went down, not feeling good alone. As she reached the dining room, only to find silence there. Looking around her, she found no one. Then her eyes fell on Meenu, who was going towards the orphanage area, lost in her thoughts.

"Arre, Meenu Sunno!" Meenu looked at her, hearing her name and smiling brightly as her gaze fell on Siya. "Are waah, Siya didi aap toh bohot pyari lag tho hi?" Siya blushed upon hearing the compliment and smiled. "Thank you, Meenu, or kesi hi?" "Mein Ek dam mast, aap?"
(Meenu,Listen!) (Wow, Siya Didi, you look so pretty) (Meenu, how are you?) (Im good,you?)

"Mein bhi achi hu, or sabhi Kaha h?" Siya asked, looking around. "Pratibha Aunty, Kissi charity programme mein gyi Hui h or bachcha party school," Siya nodded her head in understanding. "Didi, chaliye aapke liye mein breakfast Laga du," Meenu said, but Siya stopped her, saying, "It's ok, Meenu, I can manage you, and you can do your work."
(I'm also good; where is everybody?) (Pratibha Aunty has gone to some charity event and the kids are at school.) (Didi, come, I will serve you breakfast.)

When Meena didn't hear her, she glared at her, who huffed and finally gave up.

Taking two sandwiches and a cup of tea, Siya went to her room to have her breakfast there.

**********************

Siya Pov

I felt my eyes getting teary as I was eating my sandwich. I can't control my tears. I feel so alone all of a sudden, and I am not liking this feeling.
The feeling of loneliness