chapter 3

Helllooooo Beautiful souls, Here is the new chapter!
Enjoy reading
🥰🥰🥰🥰

**************************

Author's POV

Here, the man looked at the girl with wide eyes and an open mouth. After some time, he just shook his head in disbelief.

Crazy girl

"Ruhaan!", his friend called from his Bluetooth. "What?" he yells back.

"Wohoo! I just want to ask, where are you?" And "What happened to you suddenly?" His friend asked Ruhaan amusingly. "Nothing", Ruhaan sighed," I am going to the office right now; we will talk later," and sat in the car to leave.

Ruhaan Pov
At SSR Corporation

"Good afternoon, sir."
"Have a good day, sir."

I was walking through the reception area and office corridor while nodding to their greeting. Every employee in my office really respects me. And I am not some ruthless boss who enjoys their employees' fear for him.

Entering the lift, I press the 30-floor button. Stepping onto my floor, I make my way towards my cabin with confident steps and a neutral face, while nodding and replying to their good afternoon. Actually, today I went for a field inspection in the morning. I just got free from there, so here I am starting my day in the afternoon. Great right.

After entering my office, I call my PA, Karan, to know about today's schedule.

"Good afternoon, sir." I just nodded to his greeting, and he started telling me today's plan.

"That's all for today, sir," he told me professionally. "Hmm, bring the files to sign, as I asked in the morning, and also my coffee ", I ordered him while removing my coat and placing it on the couch armrest. And start my day.

That is how my day begins.

Evening time

After going through the last file in the pile and signing it, I called my PA through the intercom, and sometime later he entered by knocking on the door. "You called me sir", he asked.

"Yeah, you can take your leave now as I am also leaving and there is nothing for you to do today," I informed him while picking up my coat and getting ready to leave. "Ok, sir, good evening, sir," nodding as I exit the office.

After some time, Entering through the giant steel gates, my car makes its way towards the proudly standing mansion. My home.

Home sweet home!

Ruhaan's Mansion

Ruhaan's Mansion

Parking my car on the porch, I make my way towards my mansion. Looking at my house makes me feel so proud, as it is a prize for my hard work and dedication. Not just me; my family and friends contribute equally or even more to my achievements. I am really blessed to have them all.

"VIVAAN ROY!!!", I came out of my thoughts because of the loud shout of my mom and just shook my head boringly, knowing the reason for this. My baby brother.

Entering the living area, I greet everyone there. Mumma, Papa, and Dadi smack my brother's head with an angry face.

"Why are you troubling ma?" I asked him strictly. "Arre Bhai, I am not troubling her; in fact, she is troubling and bullying me", he sadly said, making an innocent and pouty face. And place his head on my shoulder. Drama queen.

Others just shook their heads at his childishness.

He is the light of our house. Our home was filled with laughter because of him. He is our laughing pill and our angel.

"Ru, only you can handle him, and..." She just thinks about something and smirks, looking at V (Vivaan), making him give her a terrible look. The rest of us exchanged silent looks, asking what was the matter. "No, Ma", he begs her nervously.

"His result is out, Ru kindly, this so-called his highness marks", Ma taunted while looking at him smirking. I eyed him. He just smiled sheepishly.

"Vo bhai. The exam is too tough, and you know half the class failed it. So, actually. AND MUM. Yeah, it's mom's fault. You know she asked me to join her for grocery shopping, and as a good son, how can I deny her? So I happily sacrifice my exam for her." He proudly said.

Papa gives him a "done look "and very angrily and strictly warns him "to be serious or he will not leave him in one piece next time." He gulped and nodded his head.

"How could you, ma, promise that you would not tell anyone and also make me do dishes ", he accused her in a whispered voice. "TRAITOR!!" he said to her, only to make all of us crack up.

"Ok, enough of Roy's show. Or Bahurani aj khana milega ya tum logo ki batein hi Khana padega." Dadi taunts Ma. (And dear daughter-in-law, are we getting any food today or do we have to go to sleep without having our dinner?)

But Ma just pulled her cheeks lovingly and held Dadi by the shoulder while making her way to the dining room and said, "Arre ma, itni pyaari h aap, apko toh taunt bhi marna nhi ata ese kese aap serial wali villain saas banegi ", and sighed sadly. (Arre ma, you are so cute. If you don't even know how to taunt, then how will you be like those vamp mother-in-laws in Indian serials?)

Dadi just slaps her hand that is on her shoulder and replies, "Mujse nhi hote ye faltu drama tumhare". (I can't do those useless dramas.)

"Arre Dadi fir aap heroin kese banegi, and I swear dadi logo ki heartbeat ruk jaani h apko dekh ke. Hayee!!....OUCH! Dadii!" V dreamily said while holding his heart. Dadi just smacked his head while blushing. (Arre grandma, then how will you become a heroine, and I swear people's heartbeats will stop just by seeing you?)

We all just start laughing at them.

"Ruhaan, they will never stop. You go and freshen up fast for dinner," Papa told me. I nodded while smiling, making my way towards my bedroom.

And mentally thank God for all this happiness and pray to always protect them from all the evils.

*photos belong to the rightful owner.*

**********************************

How is the chapter??
How is the Roy family?
If u like don't forget to show your love in the comments.

See u soon
Take care
❤❤❤❤❤❤🥺