Chapter 43

Enjoy Reading...

************************

Author's POV

Siya placed her cheek on his chest with her arm around him. She feels safe in his arms. He is her home and her peace.

"Ruhaan Ji, you know that I love you," she muttered, hiding her face in his neck as the song ended. Only the cricket's sound is echoed in the background. "I know," he says, pulling her closer to his body so that their bodies are now stuck to each other. They remained silent for a while before Siya looked up at his eyes.

"Please don't leave me ever," she said, cupping his face in her palms. A single tear escapes her eyes. Ruhaan furrows his eyebrows, seeing tears in her eyes. "Why would I leave you, huh?" he softly told her, wiping the tears from her face.

She looked at his beautiful face with love, placed a small kiss on his chin, and then hugged him with her arm around him.

"I am scared; I don't know why." He stayed silent with her in his embrace. He caressed her hair gently to calm her down. "Don't be afraid; I am with you always," he promises her sincerely, making her smile against his chest. He holds her face upward to look at his eyes, which are filled with sincerity.

He pecks her forehead lovingly, as he promised himself and her to always be with her in good or bad situations. He then smiles sweetly at her, making her almost faint to see his charming smile. Siya intensely looked at him and then held the back of his neck before placing her lips against his. He immediately took the lead and started kissing her passionately yet gently.

He holds her waist with one hand, and with the other, he holds her head in place. His hand on her waist was stroking and rubbing the bare skin of her waist and back, making her tremble as she felt his rough hand all over her back. On top, his slowly moving lips cast black magic on her, making her forget everything except him and his intoxicating lips.

Feeling out of breath, they pull out of the kiss panting as their chest touches as they inhale. Leaning their heads against each other, Siya looks up and smiles beautifully, looking at him, who has a soft look in his eyes as he also stares at her shy face.

Unable to resist her anymore, he swiftly made her stand on her tiptoe and again start kissing her roughly, making her completely frozen with eyes widened as he took her in an earth-shattering kiss. She closed her eyes tightly and fisted his collar as he started chewing and licking her lips as if tasting her.

She felt her knees go weak as she felt like fainting at any moment due to his sweet torture. But her hold on his collar and his hand on her waist balanced her. She is trying her best to match his speed and move her lips as fast as she can.

He leaves her lips, then starts trailing her jawline with his soft kisses. Then his kisses travelled from her face to her neck, unknowingly making her bend her head slightly backward for him to get better access to her neck. Leaving her neck after giving it enough attention, he picked her up in bridal style and started walking towards their room.

She put her arm around him while looking at his face and breathing heavily. He carefully placed her on the bed, and placing a long kiss on her temple, he smiled at her and said, "Go to sleep, Siya". The smile on Siya's face dropped upon hearing him, and as he turned to go, she quickly held his wrist to stop him from going.

He turns to face her to find a gloomy expression on her cute red face. Her eyes stared into his with love, hesitation, desire, and fear. He smiled, looking at his innocent wife, and kissed her small palms softly.

"Ruhaan Ji,..." He put his index finger on her lips and stopped her from saying anything further. "I know Siya, but I am..." She shook her head without listening to me, and tears started to brim in her eyes.