Chapter 63

Enjoy reading...

**********************

8 months later

Ruhaan was standing in front of the mirror, setting his hair nicely, when he heard the sound of the door opening, revealing Sara and Shruti. They came out of the closet as they were helping Siya get ready for today's function, which is her godbharai.

They are celebrating her baby shower according to Indian traditions. But only family and close friends are invited, which includes Pratibha and Shaurya's family, as it is her last month of pregnancy and they are a little overprotective and careful regarding Siya and the baby.

After a minute, Siya comes out of the closet while looking down at the saree's pleats, fully ready, which leaves Ruhaan awestruck by the beauty in front of him. His eyes move all over her body from top to bottom, and his gaze stops at her huge baby bump. His lips immediately curve into a beautiful smile.

 His lips immediately curve into a beautiful smile

(Siya's Look of the Day)

Siya looked up and saw him staring at her. She gave him a shy smile, and her cheeks turned crimson due to the intensity of his eyes.

"Aap ready h?" She asked, pulling him out of his dreamland. He nodded and slowly walked towards her, making her heart beat faster when she saw the look he was giving her.Standing in front of her, he pecked her lips and muttered, "You are looking so gorgeous and breathtaking." His lips were just 2 centimetres away from her lips. Her breath turns heavy due to their proximity.

She closes her eyes, feeling his lips on her jaw, and with difficulty, she whispers, "N..not no..noww Ruhaan Ji, everyone must be waiting for us." He softly sighs at her neck, which sends shivers down her spine. He pulls away after kissing her forehead and extending his hand to her. He asks, "Shall we pretty, Mama?" His words make her giggle.

Siya put her hand on his while nodding and said, "Sure, cool, Papa." Now Ruhaan chuckled and helped her to the backyard, where the celebration was taking place.

As soon as they step into the backyard, everyone rushes towards them in excitement. They complimented Siya, who was looking no less than an angel.

The men sat in the corner as the women began the rituals of Godbharai. They made Siya sit on the decorated stool, and then one by one, ladies came to perform the ritual. They put tika on her forehead and fed her sweets, then gave her gifts while blessing her and the baby with all happiness and good health.

Usually, men are not allowed at this function, but Siya wants all the male members to bless her and the baby. So after the ladies perform all the rituals, the male members also give her lots of gifts and blessings.

Ruhaan also performs this ritual and prays for their good health. Siya's eyes teared up as he placed a long kiss on her forehead, but her smile widened at this act of showing his love and care for her and their baby.Everyone cheers loudly as Ruhaan pulls away from her, making Siya shy. She quickly hugs his torso and hides her blushing face in his stomach.