Chapter 62

Enjoy Reading...

************************

1.5 year later
Siya Pov

"Vivaan, take these gifts to Sara's room and ask someone to put all the sweets in the kitchen. Wait, where is Ruhaan Ji?" I asked, arranging empty sweet boxes aside. "He is with Papa, looking after the decoration and food arrangement in the garden. I am taking them." He went upstairs with gifts.

Actually, today Sara is getting married to Shaurya Bhai. I am just so happy and excited about this wedding.

After seeing that everything was perfect, I went to Sara's room to see her. She is ready in her deep red lehenga and nude make-up; just her hair is left to do. She smiles, looking at me through the mirror.

"Are you planning to kill Bhai with your look?" She giggled at this. "Why are you not ready yet?" She asked, looking at my plain saree and the hair strands falling on my face. "I will get there in a few minutes. Vese bhi, who is going to see me in front of the beautiful bride?" I said it with a fake sad face.

"Your husband, who else? His eyes never leave his wife's face, so don't worry about that." I blush at her teasing and run away from there, saying I have to get ready for the evening. Or else she will take her revenge on me for teasing her in Shaurya bhai's name.

I smile brightly when I see my reflection in the mirror.

(Siya's look of the day)

Hayee!! I look pretty.

I admire my look with heart eyes, falling in love with myself.

"Siya!!" I heard him yelling from the closet. "What?" I yell back, putting my makeup and bangles back in the drawer.

I heard his footstep behind me. I look up to see him standing behind me with an irritated look. I raise my eyebrows at him, asking what happened.

"Where are my socks?" I rolled my eyes and went inside the closet as he followed me behind. "I think this thing is called socks." I taunted him, raising his sock in front of his eyes, which I found on the stool.

Taking his sock from my hands, he pulled me to himself, holding my waist. I narrowed my eyes at him, but he smirked, staring at my face, and slowly and softly traced his finger from my forehead to my jaw, sensually making my breath hitch.

"Aap k..kya kar rahe," I whispered, looking at his dark eyes. "Admiring my beautiful wife who is ready to kill me with her look," I bite my lips to control myself from smiling, but my body betrayed me, increasing the blood rush to my face.

He bent a little and pecked my cheeks, moving his gaze towards my lips. He whispered in his deep, sexy voice, "Smudge-proof?" With a thudding heart, I shyly nodded, looking straight into his eyes. And without any delay, he caught my lips in a deep, intense kiss. My hands started stroking the back of his neck while one hand held my neck gently and another was caressing my bare waist with his long, rough fingers, sending a shiver down my body.