Chapter 48

Enjoy Reading...

**************************

Siya Pov

I was sitting with Sara in my room after having our lunch. She is looking at me with questioning eyes after hearing my plan.

"It's risky, Siya. You don't know her well; she is very dangerous." I let out a deep sigh and covered my face with my palms, thinking about all this. "I know, but don't worry, I will tell everything to Ruhaan Ji, and I know he will handle the matter better than us; as they say, the more the better."

"You are going to tell everything to Ruhaan? But what if she gets to know about all this?" She bites her nails in anxiety. "Don't worry, she will not, and even if she gets to know that, we will see then." "Siya, you should not get involved in all this."

"How could I not when she wants to harm my family?" I said then that my phone started ringing, showing Ruhaan Ji's name, and a smile appeared on my lips. "I should go now," Sara said while standing on the couch, but I stopped looking my glaring eyes at her and motioned for her to sit there with my fingers. She rolled her eyes and sat back on the couch with a huff.

"Hello, Siya," he said as soon as I received his call from another side. "Ji," I said as I walked towards the balcony's glass door as Sara was doing something on her phone. "Be ready at 6; I will pick you up. Ok?" I smile, thinking about his caring nature.

'Hayee, Najar na lage mere pati dev ko.' My heart said

"Ok, you..." he cut me off in the middle, saying, "Siya, right now I am really busy. Talk to you later, bye." And he cut the call. I shake my head at Mr. Workaholic.

"Siya, I have to go now. I just got a message from my office. Bye." She also rushed out of my office in a hurry while typing on her phone.

I sat on the bed and leant against the headboard, closing my eyes in tiredness. I never knew a sweet and innocent type of person could be so evil and dangerous. No one can believe that she is the same person to whom Mom introduced me for the first time. I have to do something about it, and I think sharing today's event with Ruhaan Ji is the best option. I shouldn't hide such a big truth from him. But I am scared about his reaction. For him, this family is his whole universe.

Thinking about all this, I don't know when sleep took over me and I fell asleep in a sitting position. "Siya, wake up, or we will be late, Yaar." I slowly opened, as if someone was shaking and calling me. With sleepy eyes, I look to my side, my eyes wide, as I see Ruhaan Ji look at me and let out a sigh of relief.

I looked at the time; it was already 6 p.m. I quickly jump out of bed in a hurry but stop as my head starts spinning, making me stumble.

"Careful, Siya." He said he was holding my shoulder to stop me from falling. "Sorry, I didn't know when I fell asleep; just give me 15 minutes to get ready." "Arre Baba, calm down. Just relax. You go freshen up; I will take your clothes out till then." Nodding, I quickly ran inside the bathroom, ignoring his scolding to not run.

*****************

"Thank you," I said with a smile as he opened the car door for me as we reached the hospital. He just nodded his head while helping me out of the car and closing the car door.After making me sit on the chair in the waiting room, he went to the reception for the appointment.

After some, he came back and said, "Let go." We enter the doctor's cabin after getting permission and sit on the visitor's chairs.

"Mr. and Mrs. Roy, right?" She asked while looking at us through her glasses. "Yes," he said, while I gave her a small smile. "So, Mrs. Roy, what symptoms do you see and feel in your body? Let me know so that we can proceed further." She asked me, taking her pen from the table to write in her notepad.