Chapter 61

Enjoy reading...

**************************

Today Shaurya and Shruti came to meet Siya, as Shruti was out of the country for her work. They are sitting in the living room while the elders are resting in their rooms.

Ruhaan and Shaurya are busy with their business talk, whereas Shruti was continuously babbling about her stay in Germany to Siya, who was keenly listening to her. In the other corner of the room, Vivaan and Sara are sitting engrossed in their laptops.

Shaurya was taking hidden glances at Sara, which didn't go unnoticed by Ruhaan. He looked at Sara, who was nervously shifting in her place.

A frown appears on his forehead as he looks at them and thinks, 'What's with them? Am I missing something?'

Now everyone's eyes are on Shaurya and Sara, who were completely clueless about these eyes.

A sneeze from Siya breaks the spell around Shaurya and Sara, making them aware of the curious gazes on them. "Sorry," Siya said softly, giving them a sheepish smile. Sara's face turned crimson in embarrassment, and she hid her face behind a laptop, not wanting to face them. She closed her eyes tightly, hearing them laugh, and her lips also curled into a small smile, unknown to her.

Suddenly Vivaan started singing, "Kya Karu haye Kuch Kuch Hota hai," but put a finger on his lips, seeing Shaurya and Sara glaring at him.

Everyone's eyes widen in surprise as Shaurya walks towards Sara and sits in front of her on his knees. Sara felt her heart jump inside her chest as she looked at him with her wide, panicked eyes.

"What are you doing?" She whispered in shock. "Sara, I love you." As soon as he said that, a loud voice echoed in the room.

"What!!??" Vivaan shouted, looking at him with wide eyes.Ruhaan slapped his forehead at his drama, whereas Shaurya glared at him for his unnecessary presence between them.

Sara was completely frozen in her place and stared at Shaurya, blinking her eyes. She was shocked at his confession. Siya and Shruti were looking at Shaurya with an 'aww' look. Shruti is feeling so proud and happy, looking at her brother sitting on his knees, confessing his feelings. "Finally, my boy grew up," she whispered dramatically.

"Sara, say something. I know you may not be ready for all this, but I can't keep my feelings inside anymore," he said, getting nervous seeing her still in her place.

"How come I didn't know about all this?" Vivaan said it again, annoying the hell out of Shaurya, who was already hella nervous. "Will you shut up, Vi?" Shaurya said, gritting his teeth.

"Sara..." He turns to her and holds her hand hesitantly. "I can't. I am sorry," Sara whispered, looking down at their hands. "Why Sara?" He softly asked. "I don't know. Please. You deserve someone better than me." A teardrop fell on his hand from her eyes.

"So, you don't feel anything for me," he said, tightening his hold on her hands."I... I...ple...." He cut her off, saying, "Just say yes or no." His voice came out a little cold as he tried to look into her eyes."Leave my hand, please.""YES OR NO!!" His loud voice boomed in the living room.

He cupped her face gently in his hand and said, "Be honest with me, Sara. I know you have recently gone through a lot, but I promise to hold you in my arms forever. I will never let you down. Just trust me," he softly said, leaning his forehead against her.

Feeling sincerity in his eyes, Sara hugs him tightly and breaks down in his arms. "Don't hurt me, please. I am giving you my heart," she whispered near his ear in a broken tone. "I won't, I promise," he said, kissing her head a few times. Tears appear in his eyes as he gets emotional.