Chapter 4

Hi beautiful, How r u all doing?
Here is the new update!
Happy reading!

*********************************

Siya POV

Today is a very important day for our orphanage. Because some very big company is coming to donate to our orphanage and also provide educational and health facilities to the children.

Ma is making arrangements for the guests. As they can be here anytime.

"Siya are you ready?" Ma asked me as she saw me coming. "Yes ma."

"Good, because you have to see our guest around," she informs me. "But Ma, how can I?" I asked her with wide eyes. Afraid of my clumsiness and stupidity.

"Please, Siya beta. Don't worry; I know you can do that. Vese bhi, you have your ways with your sweet word. I believe you, and after all, you are my lucky charm." Sweetly and lovingly, she assures me. Why do you have to be so sweet, Ma?

"Okay," I said, hugging her.

She smiles and pats my cheeks. And leave to see the final arrangements.

I was just sitting on the chair in the hall when a crying voice made me look at the source to find Pihu crying, holding something in her small fist, and running towards me. Pihu is 4 years old and a very calm, beautiful, and adorable kid.

I quickly pick her up in my lap, wipe her tears, and ask lovingly, 'What happened and why is she crying?' To which she again starts crying with hiccups. "My Jaan, don't you tell me?" I asked her to make a smily face, and she just stared at me with her teary big eyes and soft hiccups.

"Amu makes me cry and is a very bad boy," she told me with her angry yet cute pout. "He broke my princess clip and said, "Boys, don't wear clips," when I was making him Spider-Man ready with clips." She complains while making a cute face.

"Don't worry, my doll, I will buy you lots of clips. And how dare that naughty little Amu make my baby cry? Huh!!"
I said it with a fake, angry face. She just softly giggles while covering her mouth because she thinks I can't see her laughter.

I look at her, and she quickly makes her innocent, puppy face while I ask, "What do you think, my princess? "Does he deserve a punishment?" to which she hurriedly nodded her head. "Yes, and that is, I will get him ready with my makeup, and he has to play tea party with us." She said it mischievously while giggling, and I just laughed at it.

"Sure, my baby," I said while kissing and hugging her."Now go, play with others, and don't fight, okay?" I told her, and I put her down to stand. She runs away from there like the wind.

Ma comes in hurriedly and says, "They are here, beta." I just nodded and followed her towards her office. As she entered, the people inside stood up to greet her and shake hands with her, and all of them took seats. I just stood by the door so everyone could talk freely.

I can see it through the glass on the door. There are three in total—two men and one lady—and one of the men is standing beside the other man with some folder or file in his hands. I guess he is a PA or secretary. I can't see their faces.

Half an hour later, they all stood up with small smiles on their faces. The man in a grey business suit who was sitting there took the file from another man and wrote something in it, then handed it over to Ma with a small smile. They all turn around to leave the office, and my eyes widen after seeing the grey-suited man.

NO! What if he didn't help us after seeing me? 'Now what will I do?' I thought and got panicky. Just run away, yeah. No, no, maybe I should just hide somewhere. good idea. But where? I look around to find some place to hide.

Oh God, help me

I can hear their footsteps very closely. "Oh, here she is, Mr. Roy." I quickly turned around, facing my back to them, as Ma introduced me.

"Siya beta, what happened?" She asked me."Vo nothing, ma, just remember some work; I have to go," I hurriedly said, ready to leave. "Siya at least say hi to them, and then who will show them around?" she told me.

Hey Kahna Ji!

I pray, taking a long and deep breath. I slowly turned around with my face looking down to hide my face and said "Hi" to them.

"Hello, Siya," the girl replied with her gentle and sweet smile, making her look at her and return her smile.
She is beautiful and seems very nice and kind.

"I am Shruti Arora, and this is my friend Ruhaan Roy." She said it with a smile. "I am Siya. Nice to meet you," I said while playing with my bangles. And just nodded my head nervously to that grey man.

Rehaan pov

I am standing beside Shruti with an expressionless face and my hands in my trousers' pocket, looking at the girl who is fidgeting in her place and ready to run from here. I just observe her actions to know what is going on in her mind. I know she was the same girl whose dupatta fell on my car. And also know she is nervous because of that incident.

"Hello to you too, Miss Siya," I said, mocking her, and she turned her head in my direction at the speed of light and looked at me with her beautiful honey-brown eyes. Beautiful. "Hello, sir," she stammered in nervousness.

"Mrs. Singh,we have to leave right now as we have meetings lined up. We will take a tour; maybe next time, as we have meetings lined up. And I will call you later to discuss the requirements of the orphanage, and feel free to ask for any help from us." I genuinely said this to Mrs. Singh, the caretaker of the orphanage.

"Come, let go, Shruti," I told my best friend, who nodded her head and turned towards them to say goodbye.

************************************

How is the chapter guys? Hope u all like this.

See you
Byee
Take care
❤❤❤❤