Chapter 7

Hii people
How are u all doing?

Here is the new chapter, guys.
Also, give some love to this book.
Enjoy reading!

*********************************

Everyone in the Roy household is sitting in the dining room, looking at Ruhaan, who is sipping his morning coffee calmly while others are waiting for him to finish his coffee.

"Why are you all staring at me?" He asks everyone. "Don't be smart, Ru," Dadi said, narrowing her eyes at him. "How much time do you want, Ru? It's been a week." Pallavi asked.

"Ma....." Vivaan cut him off and said, "Bhai agar aap shadi nhi karoge toh mera kya hoga mein toh quara hi mar jauga, nhi bhai essa na kre. Please ha karde" with a pout and begged him.
(Bhai, if you don't want to get married, then what will happen to me?) I will die single. No, bhai, don't do this. (Please say yes.)

"Listen, I am..." this time dadi interrupted him while looking upward and fake cried, "hey bhagwan, lagta h aap muje mere Ru k bachcho ke muh nhi dekhne doge essa kya paap kr diya mene," and wiped her fake tears with her saree.
Oh God, it seems like you won't let me see my Ru's kids. What sin have I done?)

"Bhai, you are so cruel; if I were you, I would fulfil all my dadi's wishes," and give Ruhaan a not-so-happy look. Ruhaan sighs loudly and shouts, "STOP!"

"JUST STOP!! I wanted to, and I am ready. I am ready for marriage. Now happy." And find everyone with a surprise look, and after a second, everyone starts grinning like stupid and hugging each other.

Pallavi walked to Ruhaan with a glowing look and said, "I can't believe it." Haye! I am so happy." Looking towards Dadi, she smirked and told her, "Ma, soon I will be a mother-in-law and will torture my bahu like those daily soaps. hehe." Everybody laughed and shook their heads at her bizzard wish.

"Ma, you want bhai to get married so that you act like those cruel saas of your stupid shows." To which she nodded, making Vi's eyes widen. Ruhaan just slapped the back of his head and muttered something stupid.

"Ruhaan, just leave him; you know I have photos of a few girls for you. Just tell me if you like any of them. They ar..." Ruhaan cut her off and said, "There is no need for it."

"WHAT??! Bhai, you love someone. And you didn't tell... Vivaan shouts, and everyone sits there, giving Ruhaan an accusing look. "Vivaan, will you stop interrupting me? It's nothing like that. I was just saying that you all can choose the person for me because I know you will choose the best for me." He said to his mother, making a smile, "But it's you who have to spend your life with her, so I think..."

"I trust you, Ma." He said that and kissed her knuckles. Vivaan exclaims, "LET START THE MISSION OF FINDING MY BROTHER'S DULHAN!" "Yes, sir!" another shouted as a reply. Making Ruhaan roll his eyes.

Siya pov

I am right now in the kitchen making evening tea for Ma, and she is sitting in a chair in front of the kitchen counter while telling me about kids drama and mischief acts. Making me smile and chuckle at their acts.

"There you go, Ma." I said this while sliding her cup of tea over and sitting beside her. "Siya, I think you should now start thinking about you and your future." She said that,making me give her a confused look.

"Did you think about getting married?" She asked me. "Ma, you people and this orphanage are my world, and I am very happy in my life. I don't need anyone." I said it with a happy face.

"Non sense! and that is not how life works. I am your Ma, and as a mother, I will make sure my daughter will marry a good guy and have her own beautiful family." She said with determination, "And you can't stop me." Give me a challenging look, to which I just raise my hands in surrender.

"As you command, meri ma, but make sure the boy is handsome and hot," I dreamily said while placing my face in my palms. Makes her laugh.

"DIDI!!!"

"DIII!" Here come my little monsters. "Didi, that donkey Amu troubles me." Pihu complains with a pout. "Didi No, she is lying. And you are a monkey, too, an ugly monkey." Aman teases her back, making her eyes teary, and asks me in her sobbing voice, "Di, am I a monkey?"

"No, my doll, you are a princess—a beautiful and cute princess," I said, wiping her tear. "But Amu always teases me," she cried out as tears again appeared in her eyes and she sobbed, hiding her face in my neck. I just rub her back to make her quiet. Aman looked at her with a sad look, as he was now feeling bad for her.

Ma pulls Aman to her lap and lovingly explains to him, "Aman, dear, you are a big boy now and also very smart, right? As a big boy now, you should take care of kids younger than you, and as you know, Pihu is very shy and quiet with others, but only with you is she open and talkative. You know why?" He shook his head at Ma and said no.

Ma replied, "She trusts you and thinks of you as her friend. And as a friend, you should take care of and protect her. Got it. Now say sorry to her."

Standing in front of me Aman, looking at Pihu, said in a small and soft voice, "Sorry, Pihu, please forgive me." Pihu just shook her head in anger and said, "Ok, I will not tease you by saying monkey, and...hmm...ha...from now on, I will call you Princess, okay?" Pihu quickly turned her head to him, grinning, and asked, "Will you play tea party with me?" Making him whine, but he nodded his head, making her hug him tightly.

I also stand to hug my cuties, only to bump my foot's little finger against the table leg and say, "AHHHHHHHHHH MAA!!!". I am just sitting on the floor to look at my poor little finger and knock my head on the tabletop. "OUCHH!! Why me, God?"

Ma gives me the 'I am done with your clumsiness' look, and those devils just hit their foreheads with their palms. Making me pout.

***********************************

Another chapter done guys
Let me how is the Chapter?
Excited for Ruhaan and Siya's wedding.
Will be soon
😊😊😊😊😊😊

Till then
Take care
See u guys soon.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤