Outnumbered

They're here now.

At the bottom of the trees were two ninja in dark clothing. No headbands were visibly present on them. They stood hunched over, their fists almost touching the ground. They must have been traveling in the trees and spotted us from above, but now you looked down on them from the canopy. Their skin glistened.

After a few moments, another ninja was noticed a little farther away, perched on a low tree branch. His mouth twisted into a haunting smile. Teeth jagged and glowing under the dim moon. His hair an emerald green.

Pakkun quickly suggested calling the other Ninken for help, but Kakashi signaled him to return to the ground. So, the ninja hound did so, and he leaped from the tee limb to the ground that swallowed him back up. You were outnumbered now, and were unsure of why Kakashi would make the decision to dismiss Pakkun and not summon the other ninja hounds for backup.

By now, the third Shinobi from the tree made his way to the other two on the ground below. His face was one of blood lust and he hissed works at his comrades with a dull yet raging voice.

"THIS is the kunoichi that defeated Bozu earlier today..." He pointed and let off an irking smile as he dropped his hand, turning his head to face you once more.

"It"s so good to finally meet you. I could smell the pretty on you from miles away. I hope you don't mind if I take my time with you tonight...hmmmmm?" He stuck out his tongue. Forked like a serpent and dripping with evil. Kakashi spoke back to him in your place.

"Sorry, but looks like your time is up, Poizin!" Leaping from the branch, Kakashi's energy lit up the trees as he treaded towards the man he recognized. Every step at landing pounded his energy into the ground. His chakra was the same as when he was sleeping earlier. Fiery and bursting at the seam. The nightmare may have been fuel for him.

Kakashi had ran into battle without communicating a plan. The two of you were outnumbered, and you were nervous about how this would go. You saw Kakashi begin charging up his Chidori while rushing to the enemy. Just as he approached, the two shinobi yet to speak had leaped like frogs towards you onto the branch. A battle between Kakashi and the green haired, sinister ninja Poizin ensued below.

With your shringan activated, you waited as the two approached you slowly. You decided a shadow clone could be beneficial and created one behind them. It threw kunai at the backs of the enemy as a distraction while you thought of a plan.

You could hear the blows being made below you, but you weren't able to unfix your eyes from the enemies in front of you. They moved oddly and their movement was hard to predict. There was some sort of slime on their skin that made you hesitate on engaging in hand to hand combat. It explains why their skin was shinning in the moon light. You had your shadow clone try to land some hits on their skin to see if this slime had any affect. Of course, it did.

The hand of the clone had landed right on the cheek of one of the ninja in front of you. The enemy staggered a bit. The clone's hand however, did get residue on it and, unsurprisingly, it had a bad reaction. The hand became paralyzed for a moment and the paralysis spread up the clone's arm. It was hit with the large kunai in the neck shortly after, causing it to disappear.

"They secrete Paralyzing fluids from their skin..." your thoughts were everywhere but you were doing your best to make calculations on your opponents in front of you.

Meanwhile, below the trees, Kakashi and his opponent were at each other's necks. It seems that the enemy ninja didn't have the paralyzing abilities the other two had, but he was extremely fast and fluid in his movements. It made predicting his moves with sharingan difficult, and it was taking all of Kakashi's will to keep up with him and dodge his slinking blows.

As you hopped from tree to tree, afraid to fully engage the enemy, a hint of shame crossed your mind as reflected on the thoughts you had in the tent. You were going to read Kakashi's mind, and the only thing that stopped you was the Hokage's message. You took it as a heavy reminder of the rules of your new Jutsu. The weight of the shame you felt slowed you, and a slight hesitation in your jump to the next branch got you caught by one of the ninja you were fighting.

His slimy hands grabbed your leg, throwing you into a nearby tree. Your back slammed against the bark, scraping your skin and drawing blood as you slid down to the ground. Kakashi was nearby and darted your way.

"(Y/N), get up." His voice was flat.

You went to stand and you fumbled a bit, realizing your right leg was completely immobilized up to the knee. Your skin was buzzing and numb to the touch. Kakashi noticed and his brow furrowed as you spoke up.

"The two ninja in the trees have paralysis slime coming from their skin. All they did was grab my ankle and it took ou my my lower leg. Taijutsu is out of the question with those two." Your grimacing face could be heard in your voice but your eyes were locked on the targets above.

"The man I am fighting is Poizin. A rouge ninja, originally from the Village Hidden in the Grass. He was taken in by Orochimaru while he had a hideout there. His fighting technique is similar to Orochimaru. Snake like." Kakashi muttered out quickly to try to catch you up to speed.

"His bite though, is much worse than what's coming off the skin of those two." His fingers pointed to the trees.

"One drop is his venom into your bloodstream and you will start to bleed out from every pore in your skin." He finished just before the snake like ninja appears from behind. His teeth lashing out into the air at you. The words you were about to hear would send your mind back to the tent, when Kakashi was dreaming.

"No! Get out of the way!" Kakashi shouted to you. His arms grabbing your shoulders and throwing you to the side.