An Attack!

The air grew thicker as you studied the Shinobi standing in front of you. Danzo and 3 Anbu members were poised and ready to attack.
Seconds passed and you stayed alert. Then, Danzo gave the signal.

2 of the 3 Anbu members charged towards you. You changed your stance to the defensive, readying yourself to take attacks and gain some knowledge of the attacker. It was time You put everything You learned at the academy to the test.

They attacked in perfect unison. Their timing was impeccable and each hit landed right on time, aiming for vital spots. You knew this wasn't a training exercise, this was life or death. Danzo wanted you dead.

You immediately started up your Sharingan, keeping up with their movements wasn't too hard, but you had to start thinking of a way to counter their moves. Their tijutsu was more advanced, but every Jutsu has its flaws.

Then it clicked.

As fast as You could, You started to change to the offensive. You swiftly countered their attacks by using the Sharingan to detect and redirect their moves into one another. Within 2 minutes they were both down, one had been finished off for good with a Kunai, the other was breathing, but not moving.

You faced Danzo and the remaining Anbu Member. Danzo was completely relaxed, so was the other Shinobi. You took a breath, but before you could exhale, a Kunai was locked at your throat. You felt him behind you, it was the 3rd Shinobi. You looked back at Danzo, but the Anbu Member was still there. You were confused, was there a 4th enemy all along?

Danzo chuckled in a dark way.
"The one next me is a clone. The one about to kill you, is the real one." He announced.

You felt the Kunai touch your skin. On Instinct You tried to counter him and grab the Kunai, but were over powered. This Shinobi was much stronger, and much faster. He forced you to your back and held out his short sword to your throat.

"Game over." He mumbled