Lord Thirds Offer

Sitting there alone and deviated, you can't help but start to break inside. You've trained so hard, day and night...

"Was it all for nothing?" You think to yourself.

You always had good scores, top of your class even, and were praised by your instructors when performing any type of Jutsu. Why was this happening to you?

"(Y/N)!" Called the instructor.

"Yes sensei!" You speak as you stand to your feet, hiding the weakness in your voice.

"Lord third has requested to see you. Go to his office immediately." He ordered.

Your lungs became heavy and your body was stiff. Lord third himself had called for you. You couldn't imagine what it could be he wanted you for, but all You knew is that you had to get to his office quickly to be sure not to keep him waiting. You marched up to his office and showed your respects to him, kneeling on one knee with a fist to the floor.

"Y-you requested my presence Lord Hokage?" You murmured.

He walked over to you, taking the pipe from his mouth to speak.

"Yes my dear (Y/N)... I have called you here to ask something of you, a decision that will decide where life takes you." He projected.

Your heart was pounding.

He spoke again.
"I want to offer you a position on the Anbu Black Ops. I understand this is a very sudden offer and that it may take some time to consi..."

"Yes." You answered before he could finish.
"I accept your offer Lord Third."

You saw this offer as another chance, another chance to have a purpose. To not be alone. You didn't think twice.

You raised your eyes to meet his kind and wise stare, where he seemed to be a little taken back by the quick answer, but he seemed pleased with it.

"Very well. Meet Danzo in the east grove, he is waiting for you there." He ordered while returning to his chair.

"Yes, lord third." You answered, and headed out just after.

You had arrived at the East Grove, and saw Danzo from a far. He was standing with 3 other members of the Anbu Black Ops, who all had their masks on, and 2 of them had blades drawn.

What was this? They looked almost like they were going to attack! Surely Lord third wouldn't have sent you into danger....
You doubted the thought, but braced yourself for combat as did the Shinobi standing in front of you.

____End of chapter 2: Lord Thirds offer____